Holly Holm: I'll Never Talk Trash on Ronda...Honored To Fight Her

I rather enjoy the polite and civil pressers so far.

Holm is a little mousey. Kinda turns me on....

Holm's gonna shock the world. Going to wait until the lines are -4500 to place a few hundred on her.

go watch WWE if you want fake $hit to get pumped up for a fight, loser

holm by ko

3ff4980d9b0b03b81a06157bbb34ddc8.gif

Lol she's already lost.

So just because a fighter not talking trash she lost already? playing mind games sometimes takes away focus to a fighter...I'm more interested about this fight than Ronda bethe...Let's see how quick the finish would be or Holm would actually use good footwork or use her striking or Ronda will actually be the better striker showing her fast improvement...builds up the Tate fight. But i guess fans take it however they want.

She seems scared.

Ronda via Anything.

The less shit she talks, the less she looks like a joke when Ronda fucks her world up.

If she keeps it up, Holm might be the smartest woman Ronda has fought thus far.

So just because a fighter not talking trash she lost already? playing mind games sometimes takes away focus to a fighter...I'm more interested about this fight than Ronda bethe...Let's see how quick the finish would be or Holm would actually use good footwork or use her striking or Ronda will actually be the better striker showing her fast improvement...builds up the Tate fight. But i guess fans take it however they want.

Did you have a point, or just a fetish with ellipses?

You post like an 11 year old girl.

A classy fighter says she won't talk trash (when has she ever talked trash in her career?) and you think that means she's already done. It's sad that you can only get hyped for a fight when people fake say mean things to each other. Now that's how teen chicks do it. As you are apparently a teen chick, are you cute?

Lol Holm doesn't have to say a word and this fight might get 1mill ppv buys.

so Betch decided to trash talk and she was bashed and criticized by more than 3\4 sherdog

Holm decides not to trash talk and keep it respectable and you have idiots making comments like "Lol she's already lost" like fucking LOL can you even win on here?

maybe she thinks rhonda will be nice and kick her ass less badly if she doesn't anger her with weak trash talk

wmma is such a freakshow

It's ok, because one thing's for sure....Holly Holm will be Ronda's MOST DANGEROUS CHALLENGER YET! (according to Rogan).

Back