Holly Holm: I'll Never Talk Trash on Ronda...Honored To Fight Her

A classy fighter says she won't talk trash (when has she ever talked trash in her career?) and you think that means she's already done. It's sad that you can only get hyped for a fight when people fake say mean things to each other. Now that's how teen chicks do it. As you are apparently a teen chick, are you cute?

You're making a lot of assumptions, kiddo. Maybe you should ask GotGOAT, boxingislife, or Jin how big a Conor fan I am.

so Betch decided to trash talk and she was bashed and criticized by more than 3\4 sherdog

Holm decides not to trash talk and keep it respectable and you have idiots making comments like "Lol she's already lost" like fucking LOL can you even win on here?

holm and beche or whatever her name is had absolutely no skills in their game that would threaten rhonda

don't get all white knightey and make this about bashing wmma (even though it is a bashworthy concoction of the progressive movement)...it's about a weak pool of talent and one big-ass absurdly dominant fish

holm and beche or whatever her name is had absolutely no skills in their game that would threaten rhonda

don't get all white knightey and make this about bashing wmma (even though it is a bashworthy concoction of the progressive movement)...it's about a weak pool of talent and one big-ass absurdly dominant fish

It is I agree. I just like seeing peoples reaction. :icon_chee

so Betch decided to trash talk and she was bashed and criticized by more than 3\4 sherdog

Holm decides not to trash talk and keep it respectable and you have idiots making comments like "Lol she's already lost" like fucking LOL can you even win on here?

Nope. This place is like a room full of monkeys who throw poo at everything that walks in.

War sherdog

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

You post like an 11 year old girl.

You are litterally the worst poster on Sherdog or a weird little Holm hater. Sherbros IF you want a good laugh, take a look at this goofs post history. Linda like Diggem with Gus.

Many people make the mistake you do in thinking this place shares one opinion and has a code of conduct of sorts

This place is more like a giant group of rabid animals ready to rip apart anything they see, I don't care if you donated to the children's hospital they will shoop your stupid face while you write the check

Pay I will cut you no mind. One of the most garbage posters on a forum full of them.

Good. Make the UFC work hard to promote this fight. It's their job to.

No wolf tickets makes Dana mad.

Come on Holly. Break out some WWE trash talk.

It's probably smart not to piss Ronda off before fighting her.

Good for for her.

Be respectful to the Champ and you will get respect back, like all previous Contenders not named Tate or Correia.

Boxers just aren't trained to avoid the kind of clinch RR's gonna put on her. Boring 1 minute fight coming your way.

I don't mind trash talk but glad she won't try if she doesn't feel like it.

Back