Holloway seemingly and officially bitches out of 208!

Holloway has more UFC wins than Aldo has UFC fights. Let that sink in. Max Holloway has 16 UFC fights. He's on a 10 fights win streak and has won a total of 13 UFC fights. He's a young veteran with one of the best FW record.

Jose Aldo: 9 UFC fights, 8 wins. All title defense. Never won a UFC belt by beating someone. As far as the UFC is concerned, Aldo came one year earlier but Max has more wins, more fights and a longer winning streak. He's younger, speaks English, is a proud Hawaiian like another superstar and he's just matured in front of our eyes. They are both champions now so no seniority should prevail.

If Aldo only heard about Max last week, he's about to have a very unpleasant experience, once again...

Aldo has a win streak as long as Holloway has had fights, and a top ten win streak as long as Holloway's win streak of mostly journeyman.

You are a fucking idiot.

Holloway has more UFC wins than Aldo has UFC fights. Let that sink in. Max Holloway has 16 UFC fights. He's on a 10 fights win streak and has won a total of 13 UFC fights. He's a young veteran with one of the best FW record.

Jose Aldo: 9 UFC fights, 8 wins. All title defense. Never won a UFC belt by beating someone. As far as the UFC is concerned, Aldo came one year earlier but Max has more wins, more fights and a longer winning streak. He's younger, speaks English, is a proud Hawaiian like another superstar and he's just matured in front of our eyes. They are both champions now so no seniority should prevail.

If Aldo only heard about Max last week, he's about to have a very unpleasant experience, once again...

...Aldo defeated someone for his belt every time he beat a top contender in a title fight.

...Aldo defeated someone for his belt every time he beat a top contender in a title fight.
If you want to get technical, he also went crying to the Principal when his candy was stolen by an Irish bully. He went as far as threatening to quit school if the candy was not given back. The Principal knew he couldn't get the candy back from the Irish bully, even HE is afraid of him! So he created a brand new candy and gave it to the crying bullied child.

That's our generation's Mr. Weatherbee:
8164643-0-150007.jpg

upload_2016-12-21_7-43-24.jpeg

Technical enough for you?

How can you call Max a bitch with the way he fights? Aldo is the one who has been ducking fighting and dropping out of fights forever. All of the sudden he gets a fake belt and now he wants to fight again? It's like someone took his toys away, he pouts, they give them back and now he he stops crying.

Max made it clear a couple of weeks ago that he got approached immediately after the Pettis fight by Dana if he wanted to fight Aldo. Aldo and Dana had already agreed to the fight and Max didn't know anything about it. He feels disrespected by that and said he feels he has some power now. He wants to negotiate. Nothing more. He's not letting Aldo and Dana call the shots.

The problem with interim belts is that Max is now going to sit back and take the title fight only when it suits him.

Sore thumb - no problem, pull out, the belt guarantees me a shot later. Kids birthday - no problem, refuse fight, the belt guarantees a shot later.

It removes a lot of the incentive and hunger he had when he was chasing the title.

Debate aside it's a moot point, since it's clear who wants who's belt in the end.

You should watch UFC 200. Awesome event. Check it out.

Maybe YOU should watch UFC 200: Aldo won an interim belt because Conor had the real one. Jose was then GIVEN a fake real belt when Mr. Weatherbee tried to keep him in school.

Now go back to the Phoenix and yell "Sweet Jesus"!
Zefram20Cochran20-20Sweet20Jesus.gif

This is what you wrote first

Get ready to meet his conditions because the interim champion won his belt by actually defeating someone...

To which I replied to watch UFC 200. In response you admit that Aldo won an interim belt by beating someone

Maybe YOU should watch UFC 200: Aldo won an interim belt

So they both won an interim belt by beating someone by your own admission. You should make peace with your mind, if you can find one.

Meanwhile, I don't understand if you are trolling, being purposefully deceitful, or genuinely retarded. I'm inclined to believe the last one. Anyway, I enjoy laughing at your expenses, so I allow you to keep it up.

He backed off of fighting in February pretty much immediately. He gave his reasons at the post fight presser after he cooled down. It was not 'a few days later'. His reasons are valid too. Nobody has pulled out of more fights than Aldo. He shouldn't have to have a short training camp and miss holidays when there's no guarantee his opponent will even show up.
Holloway got caught up in the moment and Dana tried to pressure him into that date cause they need a main event for that card.

This is what you wrote first

To which I replied to watch UFC 200. In response you admit that Aldo won an interim belt by beating someone

So they both won an interim belt by beating someone by your own admission. You should make peace with your mind, if you can find one.

Meanwhile, I don't understand if you are trolling, being purposefully deceitful, or genuinely retarded. I'm inclined to believe the last one. Anyway, I enjoy laughing at your expenses, so I allow you to keep it up.

Your vast Sherdog experience is mesmerizing. How did you finally set up a strategy to avoid getting banned like the 25 other times? You're stepping up your game, maybe you'll reach the 2 year landmark this time!

To your question, the answer is #2: I am purposefully deceitful. To you. Only you. You're my whole purpose on Sherdog. My siren song. The lure that keeps bringing me back. My panacea. The Penelope to my Odysseus. The Krishna to my Arjuna.

Enough big words for you, Einstein?

So much for fighting anyone, anywhere and any time..

I'd like to see him fight Aldo & I think I'm actually leaning towards Holloway winning that fight. Also I like that Holloway is 25 but looks like he is 45 years old. 7500=red belt?

Just move it back a month ffs. Everyone thinks they're cool for wanting to fight on the Brooklyn card.

How is "colon" clever or insulting? You kids are weird
Colon is insulting cause it means asshole. He's a brown eye in the face of our sport. And I thought it was clever with the bum reference, there was some pun there that you didn't pick up on

It doesn't surprise me that a fedor hater has a limited vocabulary

**Insert Homer Simpson Backing Into Bushes Gif with Holloways face**

FFS the guy has earned a break. Entitled mms fans, smh

Do you watch ufc by any chance?

Do your research. It takes 2 minutes to look up and see that Max reinjured his foot (initially hurt in the Conor fight) during the Pettis fight. It's completely swollen. Doc said no contact for 6 weeks.

Do your research. It takes 2 minutes to look up and see that Max reinjured his foot (initially hurt in the Conor fight) during the Pettis fight. It's completely swollen. Doc said no contact for 6 weeks.
Do your research, it would take one second to see i was responding to someone asking for a source, and I provided one.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...holloway-fight-falling-through-clown-mcgregor

Max is slowly becoming one of my least liked fighters, assuming this is accurate.

Yeah he definitely "bitched out". That's totally what happened.

Posting stuff like this is basically a guarantee that you're either a dumbass teenage boy or a troll. Or both.

Reminds me of all the jackass threads that popped up on here when lawler dropped out of the cowboy fight saying he was scared and "ducking" the matchup. Since y'know, Robbie Lawler is obviously a total coward.

Height of stupidity.

Colon is insulting cause it means asshole. He's a brown eye in the face of our sport. And I thought it was clever with the bum reference, there was some pun there that you didn't pick up on

It doesn't surprise me that a fedor hater has a limited vocabulary
That's dumb as shit

Colon is nowhere near Conor. Literally not funny in the least bit

Back