Holloway seemingly and officially bitches out of 208!

Just admit your an Aldo fan and stop pretending
Max literally just fought, with Xmas and new year coming up, fighting on 208 means he's got 5 weeks to prepare...
Why should he risk it? When he's undoubtly the number one contender?
Aldos just afraid to face full camp Max
You're missing the whole point. Max said he didn't want to waste the Holidays and have Aldo pull out a week before the fight. Meaning, he would do it but not for Aldo because his track record speaks for itself.

Yes, you're right Jose. You never turned down a fight. But you pulled out of A LOT of championship fights. That's the problem. The whole problem. You want to fight Max "I have more wins than Aldo has UFC fights" Holloway?

Get ready to meet his conditions because the interim champion won his belt by actually defeating someone...

Max literally just fought, with Xmas and new year coming up, fighting on 208 means he's got 5 weeks to prepare...
Max asked for the fight dummy

You're missing the whole point. Max said he didn't want to waste the Holidays and have Aldo pull out a week before the fight. Meaning, he would do it but not for Aldo because his track record speaks for itself.

Yes, you're right Jose. You never turned down a fight. But you pulled out of A LOT of championship fights. That's the problem. The whole problem. You want to fight Max "I have more wins than Aldo has UFC fights" Holloway?

Get ready to meet his conditions because the interim champion won his belt by actually defeating someone...
LOL Beating pettis? Pettis wasn't even top 5 fw and just had one fight at fw. GTFO here and stop sucking on Max's balls

In a way I don't blame Max at all because like he says it isn't enough time he would have to jump right back into training camp and fight in 8 weeks

But the fact that he made such a big deal about Aldo hiding from him and specifically called him out for THAT event it makes the whole thing pretty comical. Should have thought that through a bit better I guess Max, called him out for April or some shit
Another guy who doesn't get it. Max is playing the diva. Or if you prefer, he's taking the champion's seat. Now that he has the belt, he's already setting conditions and telling who's boss. He wants to know how it feels to sit in the driver's seat.

It's not about having enough time, it's about taking charge. Max has a belt too now, there will be no more "newcomer" or "young guy" talk. He's the interim champion and is only asking to eat the same food as the guy who was given a belt after an Irish bully stole the real one from him...

LOL Beating pettis? Pettis wasn't even top 5 fw and just had one fight at fw. GTFO here and stop sucking on Max's balls
Let's make a deal: I'll fight no one and earn a UFC belt and you just have to beat Pettis to get yours.

Deal?

Another guy who doesn't get it. Max is playing the diva. Or if you prefer, he's taking the champion's seat. Now that he has the belt, he's already setting conditions and telling who's boss. He wants to know how it feels to sit in the driver's seat.

It's not about having enough time, it's about taking charge. Max has a belt too now, there will be no more "newcomer" or "young guy" talk. He's the interim champion and is only asking to eat the same food as the guy who was given a belt after an Irish bully stole the real one from him...
So alright guy you really believe he purposely called Aldo out on a date that he would later say no to because he is in charge now? Youre fucked lol

Let's make a deal: I'll fight no one and earn a UFC belt and you just have to beat Pettis to get yours.

Deal?
Aldo beat Frankie and Conor ran off to fight Eddie. Beating Frankie is far more impressive than Pettis at this point.

Aldo beat Frankie and Conor ran off to fight Eddie. Beating Frankie is far more impressive than Pettis at this point.
OK. So you're the kind of guy who only cares what happened last week. Further than that, it's all foggy and unclear. Got it.

I remember when BJ "ran off" to go beat Hughes, that was cowardly to say the least...

He's not a killer? Lol! Internet tough guy again! Let's see u try u bitch ass won't even get past sparring
Either way Max's a winner, 9 fight winning streak

Me and Max would go down like this:

So alright guy you really believe he purposely called Aldo out on a date that he would later say no to because he is in charge now? Youre fucked lol
No. I said Max was ready to take a fight with Aldo after the Holidays. If you want to dig deeper, I said that Max would surely take another fight but not Aldo because he doesn't want to waste his X-mas for Aldo to pull out a week prior.

Let me rephrase that for you: to be sure a pullout would not make him waste the Holidays, Max said no to a fight against Aldo.

Clear as mud.

Maintenance of the 'Aldo brand', which is at an all time low amongst fans. Let's face it, no one really ever gave that much of a shit about Aldo, and his birch ass attitude over the past year has done nothing but sink it. I went from being an Aldo fan in 2015, to finding him to be one of the most annoying fighters on the roster in 2016, which is much the same way I feel about Cyborg, and for similar reasons. They both duck fights, whine all the fucking time and just generally suck to be fans of.

Many would disagree

Aldo won his belt by beating the number one contender at 145. Max won his by beating a guy who didn't even make 145.

The reality is that Aldo holds the actual belt. You know, the one that Max wants?It was dumb of him to challenge Aldo to a specific date and then back out. It makes him look bad.

You can like Nick. Name yourself after Nick. Name your son after Nick. Rep 209 like you were NIck.

But damn it homie, you ain't gotta be as dumb as Nick.

haha Max and his gold plated tie are funny

Aldo won his belt by beating the number one contender at 145. Max won his by beating a guy who didn't even make 145.

The reality is that Aldo holds the actual belt. You know, the one that Max wants?It was dumb of him to challenge Aldo to a specific date and then back out. It makes him look bad.
I have to agree with your last sentence. Even if he had a "masterplan", it wasn't wise for Max to call Aldo for Brooklyn then say he won't do it. I'll give him a pass because he made his call out in a split second, after a hard fought fight.

I guess when he woke up with the belt, he adjusted his position...

After reading the interview, I have more respect for Aldo.

Back