Holloway seemingly and officially bitches out of 208!

I'm not bummed... Aldo shouldn't have to beat any more of these bums, bring on colon

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...holloway-fight-falling-through-clown-mcgregor

Max is slowly becoming one of my least liked fighters, assuming this is accurate.
How did you miss the part where Aldo said he was willing to fight at LW on 208 card?

"
When Holloway started talking shit, we approached UFC and made clear that I want to fight in Brooklyn. I'm flexible about my opponent. I even said, Why don't I go up in weight class and fight the No. 1 or No. 2 contender and start setting up a rematch with McGregor? There was some enthusiasm for that idea, but my understanding is, some fighters turned down that fight. The UFC can't put together a match-up if fighters are turning down fights. But I just want to be very clear: Me, Jose Aldo, I don't turn down fights. I don't turn down opponents. I don't choose opponents.

So, there's a lot of shit now being talked by Holloway, saying I don't show up. That couldn't be further from the truth. There's a lot of people turning down fights against me in Brooklyn, and Holloway is one of them."

Just admit your an Aldo fan and stop pretending
Max literally just fought, with Xmas and new year coming up, fighting on 208 means he's got 5 weeks to prepare...
Why should he risk it? When he's undoubtly the number one contender?
Aldos just afraid to face full camp Max

How did you miss the part where Aldo said he was willing to fight at LW on 208 card?

"
When Holloway started talking shit, we approached UFC and made clear that I want to fight in Brooklyn. I'm flexible about my opponent. I even said, Why don't I go up in weight class and fight the No. 1 or No. 2 contender and start setting up a rematch with McGregor? There was some enthusiasm for that idea, but my understanding is, some fighters turned down that fight. The UFC can't put together a match-up if fighters are turning down fights. But I just want to be very clear: Me, Jose Aldo, I don't turn down fights. I don't turn down opponents. I don't choose opponents.

So, there's a lot of shit now being talked by Holloway, saying I don't show up. That couldn't be further from the truth. There's a lot of people turning down fights against me in Brooklyn, and Holloway is one of them."
What does that have to do with Holloway bitching out regarding the date HE begged for after his fight?

Max literally just fought, with Xmas and new year coming up, fighting on 208 means he's got 5 weeks to prepare...
Isn't Max the one who asked for 208 and kept pushing the #JoseWaldo tag?

He specifically called "Waldo" out for Brooklyn after beating Pettis.

Very short turnaround - just schedule it for April. The UFC being desperate for PPV headliners in January and February is not Max's fault.

What does that have to do with Holloway bitching out regarding the date HE begged for after his fight?
Because it gives no reason for Holloway not fighting and it is not important.

Isn't Max the one who asked for 208 and kept pushing the #JoseWaldo tag?

Dana told him to say it seconds after the fight. He probably didn't even know the date for that event.

"Hashtag #JoseWaldo. Tell him to meet me in Brooklyn in February."

Dana told him to say it seconds after the fight. He probably didn't even know the date for that event.
Dana pitched him the date, and then Max responded to something along the lines "I'm in the main event? Let's do it!" and THEN he calls Aldo out again.

ZZZzzz. Theres more interim belts than fighters on the roster these days..

Back