Holloway seemingly and officially bitches out of 208!

If anyone's scared it's Aldo.

I've never heard so many excuses from a fighter that claims he's #1.

If they don't fight on Aldo's time he just whines and sits out.

I'm ok with both fighters on the whole. When max basically said that he wasn't going to give up his Holidays with his family on the chance that Aldo may pull out as he has before, I thought that was completely logical and I support that.

#Protip, always know who you do and don't have to show deference to at work. If the UFC calls and says max this is the fight and here some dollars to make it worth your holidays...sure he'll take the fight. At this point in their careers, he doesn't have to show deference to Aldo or his wishes at all...like that or not.

I have to agree with your last sentence. Even if he had a "masterplan", it wasn't wise for Max to call Aldo for Brooklyn then say he won't do it. I'll give him a pass because he made his call out in a split second, after a hard fought fight.

I guess when he woke up with the belt, he adjusted his position...

I don't give him a pass, just like I didn't give Aldo a pass when he turned down the Conor rematch after saying anytime anywhere, belt or no belt.

You're missing the whole point. Max said he didn't want to waste the Holidays and have Aldo pull out a week before the fight. Meaning, he would do it but not for Aldo because his track record speaks for itself.

Yes, you're right Jose. You never turned down a fight. But you pulled out of A LOT of championship fights. That's the problem. The whole problem. You want to fight Max "I have more wins than Aldo has UFC fights" Holloway?

Get ready to meet his conditions because the interim champion won his belt by actually defeating someone...

Frankie > Pettis

I'm ok with both fighters on the whole. When max basically said that he wasn't going to give up his Holidays with his family on the chance that Aldo may pull out as he has before, I thought that was completely logical and I support that.

This

Clown Mcgregor? Last time he was saying that it didn't end to well for him.

Isn't Max the one who asked for 208 and kept pushing the #JoseWaldo tag?
You're doing it wrong. It's okay to talk shit and call someone a pussy who's ducking you, call him out for a specific date - then act like he's crazy for accepting, while forgetting that it's what you asked for.

Now, on the other hand, anything that can be twisted to make Aldo look bad is not only fair game, it's expected.

"Hashtag #JoseWaldo. Tell him to meet me in Brooklyn in February."

But he didn't know what day in February.

Last edited:
Just admit your an Aldo fan and stop pretending
Max literally just fought, with Xmas and new year coming up, fighting on 208 means he's got 5 weeks to prepare...
Why should he risk it? When he's undoubtly the number one contender?
Aldos just afraid to face full camp Max

*you're
*undoubtedly
*Aldo's

You're missing the whole point. Max said he didn't want to waste the Holidays and have Aldo pull out a week before the fight. Meaning, he would do it but not for Aldo because his track record speaks for itself.

Yes, you're right Jose. You never turned down a fight. But you pulled out of A LOT of championship fights. That's the problem. The whole problem. You want to fight Max "I have more wins than Aldo has UFC fights" Holloway?

Get ready to meet his conditions because the interim champion won his belt by actually defeating someone...
The fuck out of here,aldo dont have to meet his conditions for shit. Aldo only first heard who Halloway was about 2 weeks ago. His team made him aware.

The fuck out of here,aldo dont have to meet his conditions for shit. Aldo only first heard who Halloway was about 2 weeks ago. His team made him aware.
Holloway has more UFC wins than Aldo has UFC fights. Let that sink in. Max Holloway has 16 UFC fights. He's on a 10 fights win streak and has won a total of 13 UFC fights. He's a young veteran with one of the best FW record.

Jose Aldo: 9 UFC fights, 8 wins. All title defense. Never won a UFC belt by beating someone. As far as the UFC is concerned, Aldo came one year earlier but Max has more wins, more fights and a longer winning streak. He's younger, speaks English, is a proud Hawaiian like another superstar and he's just matured in front of our eyes. They are both champions now so no seniority should prevail.

If Aldo only heard about Max last week, he's about to have a very unpleasant experience, once again...

Back