Hold up this is the person who could beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in a fight?

Boxercise is very uplifting. Afterwards, you'll feel like you can beat anyone.

No wonder uncle Fester relates to her so much.

Well, that's pretty much what happenend when a world class boxer entered the octagon without training for mma properly.

What century did this happen in, m8?

You guys seen that gif of Floyd stuffing a take-down? Defending a choke? Pulling guard? Fighting for under-hooks off the cage?

No? I bet he looks great doing those things.

You seen those gifs of Rousey rushing forward face-first to achieve a clinch, eating shots the way in?

r7umf6_jpg.gif

That's because more often than not, they do.

Depends who the grappler and strikers are.

This is not a video game were automatically just cause one is a grappler he will beat a striker even if the striker is faster and way more athletic.

When fighting a striker that has no grappling experience at all, this is close to being the absolute truth.

For sure, Ronda is going to back Floyd into the cage with her masterful footwork

tell me again as when did Ronda got a penis...PBF is prime...Toney is fat and washed up. Randy is equally strong if not stronger than Toney...Ronda isn't...what else do you wanna know kid?

Depends who the grappler and strikers are.

This is not a video game were automatically just cause one is a grappler he will beat a striker even if the striker is faster and way more athletic.
That's true enough, there are many factors that can influence the outcome of a fight, and they won't necessarily repeat themselves in a different fight between the same two combatants.

One thing for sure is that in the context of controlling an isolated opponent without hurting him (though you could), grappling is better.

Another thing for sure is that Ronda vs. Floyd will never happen, which I find funny seeing as how Ronda claims she won't do it because she "doesn't want to enable violence against women" yet still is talking all about Floyd.

Also Ronda's boxing is probably about as bad as Floyd's grappling.

Last edited:
One of the greatest gifs of all time. I'm still laughing. Oh jeez this is so bad. hahahah

Well, that's pretty much what happenend when a world class boxer entered the octagon without training for mma properly.

I thought Mercer destroyed one of the greatest UFC HWS with no mma training?

For sure, Ronda is going to back Floyd into the cage with her masterful footwork

Well, according to herself she would army crawl across the cage and try to drag him to the ground.

Obviously that's what she said (laughingly) before this whole thingy got a life of its own and started to grow out of control.

You guys seen that gif of Floyd stuffing a take-down? Defending a choke? Pulling guard? Fighting for under-hooks off the cage?

No? I bet he looks great doing those things.

You seen that gif of Ronda defending jabs from a once in a generation level boxer? Upper cuts? Hooks? Crosses?

No? I bet she looks great doing those things.

Oh wait... we already know she doesn't.

Well, nobody said she would beat him in boxing. Even she acknowledged that Floyd would destroy her in boxing. She said she would beat him in 'a real fight,' which is MMA, where you can do everything.

Floyd wouldn't be able to stop her TD's and once the fight hits the mat, he'd be done in seconds. Floyd has a puncher's chance against Ronda in MMA and that's it. Other than that, he would get tossed and submitted with ease and I don't see Floyd being able to keep the fight standing for very long at all, even if he's had a few months of MMA training, he wouldn't be able to stop her grappling whatsoever.

I thought Mercer destroyed one of the greatest UFC HWS with no mma training?

Who tried to box with him. The best example is that weakling Royce against that faster, stronger, and far superior boxer with zero grappling experience.

Who tried to box with him. The best example is that weakling Royce against that faster, stronger, and far superior boxer with zero grappling experience.

Even better the decent boxer Jeremy Williams who crushed pro mma fighters , that would be a better example since its more recent

Back