Hold up this is the person who could beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in a fight?

the hell? lol

There were a few posts that I saw claiming black people were delusionally pumping up floyds ability. Wanted to let the sherbros know I was white irl, and I think Floyd beats the shit out of Ronda in any type of fight format.

Well I don't think that many people believe that Rousey would beat Floyd in a boxing match. Maybe she could hurt him standing like she did to Bethe if he worries about the takedown, but she probably wouldn't knock him out.
Floyd basically has to K.O. her in 5-10 seconds before Rousey gets the clinch, not impossible but Rousey should pretty obviously be the favorite.
Bless your heart...

Sports betting sites would just love to have your money, come fight night.

People are forgetting that Floyd is 3-0 vs women, so it's not like he's lacking experience here.

This has been suspicion for SOOOO LONG!!! Angry butthurt boxing fans/MMA haters that troll on this site all day long!! That explains the constant UFC going under shit and all of this downer attitude!! You guys are mad that BOXING is fake punching with pillows!

Boy you weren't here long.

Hell even Ricardo Mayorga was able to survive on the ground.

Who tried to box with him. The best example is that weakling Royce against that faster, stronger, and far superior boxer with zero grappling experience.

Sylvia threw a leg kick and it did not hurt Mercer. Also the fight ended in nine seconds because Mercer being smart quickly closed in the gap to just "GO FOR IT".

You expected for Sylvia to fly across the cage and score a super takedown?

Also Royce was a top level black belt in the style that his father founded, all while Jimmerson was a journeyman boxer.

Jimmerson was not fast neither. He was no prime Roy Jones Jr.

Ronda's striking skills are light years ahead of Mayweather's grappling, so Ronda will mess him up badly in a very short time...

This has been suspicion for SOOOO LONG!!! Angry butthurt boxing fans/MMA haters that troll on this site all day long!! That explains the constant UFC going under shit and all of this downer attitude!! You guys are mad that BOXING is fake punching with pillows!

Tell that to Mark Hunt's face and see how fast your weak virgin self would get dropped.

He was a boxer before anything.

She would beat him in a Judo fight, I have no doubt. She would lose in a boxing match, certainly. Otherwise, who knows?

Anyone can beat Floyd in a street-fight, just smash a bottle over his head when he isn't looking. I haven't seen many fair street fights. They usually involve cowardly action.

Doesn't this shit get old? It's the same posters day after day. I'm not surprised the mods allow these thread to continue contrary to their own rules.

Even better the decent boxer Jeremy Williams who crushed pro mma fighters , that would be a better example since its more recent

You mean the boxing stand-out who was also a black belt in Judo Jeremy Williams, who also trained in MMA before having his first MMA fight? No... my example was better. Well, maybe not. Royce had virtually no stand-up training while Rhonda does.

Hell even Ricardo Mayorga was able to survive on the ground.

111111111111111.gif

Mark Hunt tried boxing twice yeeeeeeears ago. That holds no water! Some boxing techniques cross over but nothing Floyd has. The jabbing and running would end him in a coffin. The guy would get smashed by kickers or wrestlers because he runs and counters. Rousey has the style to smash that guy.

You are obviously a troll. Boxing has caused for many to have brain damage from years of getting hit with them "pillows".

You are also an idiot.

And if you think Mayweather would fight someone with way inferior boxing the way he does with world class boxers than it shows why you have a double yellow. You are too dumb to not even being able to hold an account in a forum for too long.

Mayweather can stand there with both hands behind his back and still knock out a MMA fighter because he is that much better with the hands. His footwork would allow him to negate takedowns since they have catch him to take him down but he would come from angles into the pocket to simply blast with combos and end a fight.

Back