Hold up this is the person who could beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in a fight?

You are obviously a troll. Boxing has caused for many to have brain damage from years of getting hit with them "pillows".

You are also an idiot.

And if you think Mayweather would fight someone with way inferior boxing the way he does with world class boxers than it shows why you have a double yellow. You are too dumb to not even being able to hold an account in a forum for too long.

Mayweather can stand there with both hands behind his back and still knock out a MMA fighter because he is that much better with the hands. His footwork would allow him to negate takedowns since they have catch him to take him down but he would come from angles into the pocket to simply blast with combos and end a fight.

You must be trolling but I know you are not. DJ murders Floyd with ease. Why do boxing fans believe it is some super art? Please explain how the combat sport with the most restrictions is the best for the combat sport with the least restrictions.

Last edited:
When fighting a striker that has no grappling experience at all, this is close to being the absolute truth.

yeaaaaaaa, on the street it's really not. Seen lot's of BJJ guys get owned by nobodys in a street fight, laughable honestly. The fact that so many people hold your dumb ass opinion as iron clad truth is just another reason to submit to the fact most people on Sherdog are Betas.

Sylvia threw a leg kick and it did not hurt Mercer. Also the fight ended in nine seconds because Mercer being smart quickly closed in the gap to just "GO FOR IT".

You expected for Sylvia to fly across the cage and score a super takedown?

Also Royce was a top level black belt in the style that his father founded, all while Jimmerson was a journeyman boxer.

Jimmerson was not fast neither. He was no prime Roy Jones Jr.

Jimmerson was faster, bigger, and stronger then Royce. If you put Royce against him in a boxing match it'd be over in 30 to 40 seconds.

yeaaaaaaa, on the street it's really not. Seen lot's of BJJ guys get owned by nobodys in a street fight, laughable honestly. The fact that so many people hold your dumb ass opinion as iron clad truth is just another reason to submit to the fact most people on Sherdog are Betas.

I wasn't aware that we were talking street fight. I was talking mma.

But I guess you haven't seen that many olympic bronze medalists, UFC champs getting owned, even on the streets.

You must be trolling but I know you are not. DJ murders Floyd with ease. Why do boxing fans believe it is some super art? Please explain how the combat sport with the most restrictions is the best and most applicable to fighting?

No. It is the stupid hyperbolic way video game playing basement dwellers shit on boxers when talking about hypothetical fights with grapplers.

Oh the boxer will get crush in 10 seconds. Oh he will murder him with ease.

Stfu already.

A 50 year old RETIRED boxer murdered a top ten MMA fighter in nine seconds with ease. Yet it took Couture four minutes to submit a fat out of shape Toney.

Johnson would more than likely beat Mayweather but not with EASE like these geeks make it out to be.

First comes the timing for a shoot, that comes with him trying to catch a fast Mayweather while timing for that shoot all while also trying to make sure he does not get punch. Too many dynamics in a real fight.

It is not a video game.

Jimmerson was faster, bigger, and stronger then Royce. If you put Royce against him in a boxing match it'd be over in 30 to 40 seconds.

Jimmerson was fast in general and he was definitely not fast enough to side stepped a takedown. He was showing no footwork in trying to circle around Royce. He just stood there like a statue.

Btw Shamrock was stronger, bigger and faster than Royce and got tapped out. But Shamrock was also egotistical and not the smartest fighter. If he would had boxed with Royce while defending takedowns he would had won.

No. It is the stupid hyperbolic way video game playing basement dwellers shit on boxers when talking about hypothetical fights with grapplers.

Oh the boxer will get crush in 10 seconds. Oh he will murder him with ease.

Stfu already.

A 50 year old RETIRED boxer murdered a top ten MMA fighter in nine seconds with ease. Yet it took Couture four minutes to submit a fat out of shape Toney.

Johnson would more than likely beat Mayweather but not with EASE like these geeks make it out to be.

First comes the timing for a shoot, that comes with him trying to catch a fast Mayweather while timing for that shoot all while also trying to make sure he does not get punch. Too many dynamics in a real fight.

It is not a video game.

Boxing is a fine piece. I used to loved boxing when I was a kid. It's certainly not some super art. It's the most restrictive combat sport and mma is be least restrictive. They are certainly different sports. Success in one does not equate success in the other. But to believe boxers have super powers when it comes to mma is just as foolish.

I was trolling when said DJ wins with ease but he still beats Floyd more times then he loses.

Boxing is fine piece. I used to loved boxing when I was a kid. It's certainly not some super art. It's the most restrictive combat sport and mma is be least restrictive. They are certainly different sports. Success in one does not equate success in the other. But to believe boxers have super powers when it comes to mma is just as foolish.

I was trolling when said DJ wins with ease but he still beats Floyd more times then he loses.

No one style has super powers when it comes to MMA. You have restricted combat sports like submission grappling and wrestling were striking is not allowed at all.

But each style has it's advantage. The problem is Boxing is not given the credit all other styles are given on here.

One of the reasons why Boxing is aimed by MMA elitist is because Boxing is the only combat sport in the world that can compete against MMA when it comes to popularity along with ratings and PPV sales.

Last edited:
There's other factors to the gloves! Floyd hides behind them.

That's it you failed here you stupid troll.

Head movements you moron. Mayweather is the most elusive fighter on the planet and has great head movements.

Second off he has mastered boxing to the point he knows how to read an opponent before they throw a punch. He can fight with his hands down and still counter a punch while defending it. Now imagine doing that to someone with way more inferior boxing. Go to a boxing gym and try sparring with one of them old school retired boxers and you see what I mean.

Floyd and Ronda are the same size. He likes to run and counter punch. Her boxing is getting a lot better. She could easily walk him down and do the same she's done to everybody else except it might be easier! He might not land right from a throw and it could injure his neck or spine.

Holy shit you have to be trolling to come off as being this mentally retarded. You do know that Mayweather is the greatest boxer in the world that has mastered that art? He runs and counters against world class boxer you shit for brains. Guys that are ranked top ten out of the 1000s ranked in boxing. He would not fight like that against someone with too much inferior boxing who is even a pro boxer.

He also walks around at 160. And he is a man yet much faster than her.

You know who would Floyd in a fight? What's that little Mexican WWE wrestlers name with the mask?.. Ray Mysterio!! Ray Mysterio would smash Floyd Mayweather in a MMA fight if they both had 100 weeks of MMA training! I'll bet $1000. Ronda would fucking wreck his life!

trolling-8801-1920x1200.jpg

It's true!!! Floyds been rattled by weak ass punches with big ass pillow gloves on!!!! Ronda could cake Mayweather!! She could knock him down but she would probably walk him down long enough to get a clinch and then she'd fucking choking him till he's purple in seconds!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He didn't even drop after these shots from SHANE MOSLEY

NOOO!! Floyd hides behinds his gloves for like fucking 10 minutes out of the fight! Whenever someone catches him from running and jabbing he'll stand there in the corner hiding behind his gloves! His head movement is 7 out of 10. None of that will matter when Ronda grabs him!!! It'll be armbar time! She has the power to wobble him on the feet regardless of when you say! I've seen him get wobbled by glancing shots a couple times latey.

Troll-meme-generator-when-i-troll-i-get-attention-191d4b.jpg

lmao @ justin bucholz in the back

Back