hit me with your best shot.

Right lowkick is probably my best. I'm quite proud of my 3b as well.

i don't think you quite caught onto what wildcard_seven was saying.

If you were a guy i would probably fight you because i get the feeling you're all talk lmao...

P.S. CHUCK GOT RAMPWNED so probably not a good comparison if you're trying to impress people.

No, guess not. Oh well, I come on here for my own personal pleasure anyways. Not trying to impress any strangers online, just having fun on the forum chatting about what I love. I've been on here long enough to not let anyone's BS get to me.

You don't have to be a chic, I'de still wreck you (a little Sherdog fun) No, really... I'm not one to brag about myself but if asked I will about this because I work pretty hard to be where I'm at and have no shame in being proud of it. I definatley have my weaknesses, and I post in those threads too, but solid strikes is not one of them.

Yea... poor Chuck :icon_sad: You definately can't win them all. But I really do watch the way he works and it's like poetry to my eyes!

No, guess not. Oh well, I come on here for my own personal pleasure anyways. Not trying to impress any strangers online, just having fun on the forum chatting about what I love. I've been on here long enough to not let anyone's BS get to me.

You don't have to be a chic, I'de still wreck you (a little Sherdog fun) No, really... I'm not one to brag about myself but if asked I will about this because I work pretty hard to be where I'm at and have no shame in being proud of it. I definatley have my weaknesses, and I post in those threads too, but solid strikes is not one of them.

Yea... poor Chuck :icon_sad: You definately can't win them all. But I really do watch the way he works and it's like poetry to my eyes!

wow, you're a pretty positive person aren't you...?

nothing seems to get to you lmao

wow, you're a pretty positive person aren't you...?

nothing seems to get to you lmao

Yea I am... thanks for noticing :D

If I let every egomaniac who felt threatened by my own pride and accomplishments get to me I wouldn't make in this sport would I? I don't seek any love on Sherdog (I feel sorry for anyone who does, cuz it's not too loving here!). I get a ton of respect and admiration at home and at the gym (home #2).. which is where it actually counts.

There ARE a lot of BSers on here, so I can understand the sarcasm... they can still kiss my a$$ though.

And seriously.. there's ONE man on the face of the Earth who can clock Chuck.. ONE.. and what the hell are you trying to say? that Chuck is poor fighting idol just because the freak of nature Rampage can get him? You're making yourself look bad in a site filled with MMA lovers. That's like saying Randy Couture is a joke because Chuck knocked him TWICE.

front leg sweep followed by a punch to the sternum/liver is one of my favorites.

Seriously though, I'd say sidekick. it annoys people so much in MT

Right hook.

I sometimes throw the side kick alot, people come in after I throw a head kick that "misses" and then sidekick to the stomach.

Im pretty much the same good on everything .

And the thing that Im a bit better at than others, slightly though , is right cross .

i suck at everything except maybe my left mid kick.
i go off balance on everything else lol.

My right high kick or right cross are both pretty heavy.

My jabs are as light as feathers.

My leg kicks are pretty good. My right straight is average. My overhand right is average.

But I have a mean rear hook.

mine is like a fake body shot w my left hand (Im south paw) and then i go up 2 there head and well when it connects it's really good
half the fighters stop it and the other half well u can used it like 5 times in a row and get them every time.

I've got a decent Jab going for me and a great left straight to come right after!! (I'm a southpaw)

leg kick. I throw that on people in my dorm quite often. Drop after a good shin in your thigh.

Back