hit me with your best shot.

I was thinking the other day that when I first started people would be suprised and say, "Good right hand"... but now my jab is as powerful as my right hand WAS. My right hand now is so rediculous that I won't throw it full force at someone's head (except in a future fight) because I feel like I could kill someone with it. I will throw it full force sparring IF the person is in full guard.. and it breaks their guard open. (even the best in the gym :)

I also have a very nasty left hook (head or body), right hook (head), right high kick, right upper cut, and leg kicks on either side are nasty too. Oh, my elbows are insane, but I don't use them against anyone. My knees are pretty decent. I LOVE striking!

I was thinking the other day that when I first started people would be suprised and say, "Good right hand"... but now my jab is as powerful as my right hand WAS. My right hand now is so rediculous that I won't throw it full force at someone's head (except in a future fight) because I feel like I could kill someone with it. I will throw it full force sparring IF the person is in full guard.. and it breaks their guard open. (even the best in the gym :)

I also have a very nasty left hook (head or body), right hook (head), right high kick, right upper cut, and leg kicks on either side are nasty too. Oh, my elbows are insane, but I don't use them against anyone. My knees are pretty decent. I LOVE striking!

Right uppercut, especially if I get a decent angle on it.

My right strait, left hook combination is gold. But my right strait is a real missile if set up properly.

straight jab, fav. combo is jab cross, switch stance, high kick(i switch to south paw)...the foot work is very fast and confuses most people. not to mention i get wayyyy more power when it is my back foot. i like my spinning back kick too.

i have sick counter-elbows, left low kicks, and powerful jabs, everything else is kinda par/sub-par

Rear leg front kick to the stomach, usually stops the guy.

My username. Also, I've been told I've got a good left hook.

You know something, friend....there are wars and terrorists running amok in this world. You could be out there saving us all, but instead you're in here, posting on Sherdog. You make me sick.

You know something, friend....there are wars and terrorists running amok in this world. You could be out there saving us all, but instead you're in here, posting on Sherdog. You make me sick.

hehehe :redface:

well said.

I'm the female Chuck Liddell :D I watch Chuck break open Tito's gaurd and I feel tears of joy. Sherdogg gets me all excited! There's nothing like the feeling of being able to throw that kind of force from your own body. :D I AM fighting a war... it's internal and it's why I train like I do.

Oh, I almost forgot.. I also have a serious spinning back fist. I throw the timing off purposefully in sparring because I love the people I train with... so I don't actually land it, but they see it. I only use it when they're trying to run from me because they'de run right into it if I didn't slow it down... LOVE STRIKING!!!!!

push kick

my legs are long, my push kicks are REALLY annoying

my bench press...makes my arms real strong....i can put up 275 for AT LEAST 8 reps.

MAN UP!

you don't want me to touch you with the jab.

I'm the female Chuck Liddell :D I watch Chuck break open Tito's gaurd and I feel tears of joy. Sherdogg gets me all excited! There's nothing like the feeling of being able to throw that kind of force from your own body. :D I AM fighting a war... it's internal and it's why I train like I do.

Oh, I almost forgot.. I also have a serious spinning back fist. I throw the timing off purposefully in sparring because I love the people I train with... so I don't actually land it, but they see it. I only use it when they're trying to run from me because they'de run right into it if I didn't slow it down... LOVE STRIKING!!!!!

i don't think you quite caught onto what wildcard_seven was saying.

If you were a guy i would probably fight you because i get the feeling you're all talk lmao...

P.S. CHUCK GOT RAMPWNED so probably not a good comparison if you're trying to impress people.

i have a spin hook that is blindingly fast and solid...

my roundhouses off both legs body or head are also very hard..

downside is im short ...

if anybody wants to see me training my youtube name is the same as this one.

Back