• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honest question, do you think that Russia hacks more than NSA?

Dude, all powerful countries hack.

For example, the NSA hacked the shit out of Europe regarding pretty much everything.

Of course we do. The problem is, countries like Russia and China are superpowers just like us and our agendas overlap. They want to gain power and influence. In order for that to occur, we need to lose power and influence. We can be friendly, but not get played. Putin WANTS Trump to win because he thinks it will b beneficial to Russia.

[
You're right, at least Clinton will talk at length about the policies she doesn't intend to put in place, before she gains the presidency and stabs the common people in the back. So polite.
LOL, Hey world I'm for open borders,... American people we need a comprehensive immigration plan.

Hey Wall Street I need you and will include you in my administration... American People, I will stick it to wall street/

I really want Trump to win, so the lefties on CNN can immediately bitch about Russian tampering and the election being rigged. Oh', it would be glorious.
Fundamental difference between your brain and the brains you envy. Lefties would bitch about influence (and espionage), not rigging. You are unable to distinguish the two without deep concentration.

z3NLKmhurNTn0myZY7chjP3kM7kMWf5G3zmHedZIxck.png

Never... It means "Man" for Christ sakes. I speak Spanish well and just never translates to a insult. It's not even like my bad habit of saying "Dude" a lot when I'm talking.
Actually the way trump pronounced it, it means hunger. He must have been thinking about taco bowls again.

Those are some bad hungers

Fuck me if I don't win double entendre of the night for that one.

Of course we do. The problem is, countries like Russia and China are superpowers just like us and our agendas overlap. They want to gain power and influence. In order for that to occur, we need to lose power and influence. We can be friendly, but not get played. Putin WANTS Trump to win because he thinks it will b beneficial to Russia.

If both, USA and Russia would be smart, they would work together against China.

Russia is powerful in few areas, military, energy sector and geopolitical influence. But I don't consider them as a superpower like USA or China. They don't have the economical abilities to rule over the world. Not even close.

I feel like the cold war thinking is not up to date anymore. Personally I don't consider Russia as the main threat to the West today and I think it's a huge mistake to refire this old conflict again.
At the end, it will weaken both, USA and Russia. The happy winner will be China and the Islam will gain more and more ground, just because USA and Russia decided to hate each other for all eternity.

The last time a candidate wouldn't respect the outcome of an election was John C. Breckinridge in 1860.

Trump sniffed tonight but not as much as he did in the first two debates. I guess he only snorted half a gram.

And Gore should have sued, it was too close to just concede. Silly loaded question, trunk was right to answer the way he did. The dirtiest campaign in my lifetime, just for a quick concession? Don't think so.

I think you've been spending too much time in Virginia. I'm in St Louis now btw.

gnar
Two cities I've lived here now. NoVa compared to SeNova has been mental. I went to Shenendoah, that was every 50m you have a Trump sign.

Back