• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here in Fairfax and the NoVa, I think I've seen 1 Trump sign. But basically none.

Trump had so many moments to wreck Hillary tonight and he was a complete wash.
I give it to Hillary based solely on my disappointment in Trump.

attachment.php

After eveything Baldwin's been doing, I think he could take this on the road. He'd ear millions. The whole SNL thing's been hysterical.

Gore... 2000?
He respected the outcome. He took it too far imo, but once the outcome was decided he conceded and always said he would. There's a difference between getting a recount and refusing the results.

I only got here 3 years ago.

Thank you, America. This has been the greatest reality show ever.

The last time a candidate wouldn't respect the outcome of an election was John C. Breckinridge in 1860.

It's difficult to admit when so much evidence has come out as of late regarding voter fraud.

According to CNN's Jake Tapper, Trump won the focus group 10-5. This will be the 2nd debate in a row he won the focus group BIG LEAGUE.

I personally didn't think he did all that well. I was answering questions at home and laying into Hillary better than he was :)

But overall, very good early news for President Trump.

Hillary's circular logic on gun control was hilarious to watch.

She wants safe storage laws (If it requires a check of any kind, 4th amendment violation, and a violation of privacy).......

She wants to restrict basic arms and accessories (a violation of the right of the people to keep and bear arms).......

She wants to impose a universal backround check on private sales (a violation of property rights and another violation of privacy)......

........ But she "respects" the 2nd Amendment.

Does anyone honestly believe that Hillary Clinton isn't hostile to the reality of an armed American population?

Even Fox is running with Trump's answer on accepting the results. Once again, like the jailing remark, the biggest takeaway from the debate makes him look like garbage.

Last edited:
Back