• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course it's not impossible, but to claim it's probably costing you an election which hasn't actually happened yet is worse than a poor answer.

Did he say all that or are you filling in those blanks in your own mind? He said he would wait and see , that's all. Still not the " right " answer. Should have offered some hollow platitude about how great America is because it's good , and kept those words to himself.

Sometimes someone says something so completely stupid and idiotic that they SHOULD be disqualified by default and to me Trump did it with that remark and I don't know how any sane and rational person wouldn't feel the same way. Hell any sane person wouldn't be supporting him in the first place, but this is just too over the top crazy to ignore.

Gore challenged the results in Florida because the results were RAZOR THIN CLOSE where he lost by like 600 votes or something. If the results are this close in this election then sure go ahead and challenge, but if it isn't he should concede with dignity which is a word I guess Trump knows NOTHING about. The thing is why put it out there SO BLATANTLY when (correct me if I'm wrong) no other presidential candidate has done this in the history of US elections??

And its funny how when Trump was killing it in the primaries and everything was going his way, everything was fine and nothing was rigged and then all of a sudden when things AREN'T going his way in the general election all of a sudden everyone has it in for him and everything is 'rigged'. He's just showing how much of a BITCHASS SORE LOSER he is where he can't admit that he's destroying his own chances of winning and that if he loses he has to find someone and/or something to blame his failure on.

You are ignorant man

I didn't watch the debate, yet, but from what I'm hearing Trump did pretty good overall until he denied he would accept the election results if it doesn't go his way.

That probably wasn't too damaging within that moment, but we all know that clip is going to be shown repeatedly and discussed for days by the MSM.
He didn't do that good to be honest. He also went on rants and stuck up for Putin again. Oh yeah and the Emmys are rigged and The Celebrity Apprentice should have won one. :rolleyes:

Trump was even better in this debate than the second. Hillary rambled for most of the evening when she couldn't answer Chris Wallace's questions. Trump is the next President of the US of A.

14469464_1249159078447954_579935625605934127_n.jpg

I'm voting Clump. It's what America deserves.

Trump was even better in this debate than the second. Hillary rambled for most of the evening when she couldn't answer Chris Wallace's questions. Trump is the next President of the US of A.
Sig bet you that won't happen.

Did he say all that or are you filling in those blanks in your own mind? He said he would wait and see , that's all. Still not the " right " answer. Should have offered some hollow platitude about how great America is because it's good , and kept those words to himself.

That's the posture he's taken. Both in the debate and his appearance's before hand. Which is why the question was raised in the first place...

Last edited:
Sometimes someone says something so completely stupid and idiotic that they SHOULD be disqualified by default and to me Trump did it with that remark and I don't know how any sane and rational person wouldn't feel the same way. Hell any sane person wouldn't be supporting him in the first place, but this is just too over the top crazy to ignore.

I'll chalk this up to hyperbole. It was a gaffe, but let's not lose our cool here.

this may be one of the most one sided elections in history going by the statistics

Gore challenged the results in Florida because the results were RAZOR THIN CLOSE where he lost by like 600 votes or something. If the results are this close in this election then sure go ahead and challenge, but if it isn't he should concede with dignity which is a word I guess Trump knows NOTHING about. The thing is why put it out there SO BLATANTLY when (correct me if I'm wrong) no other presidential candidate has done this in the history of US elections??

And its funny how when Trump was killing it in the primaries and everything was going his way, everything was fine and nothing was rigged and then all of a sudden when things AREN'T going his way in the general election all of a sudden everyone has it in for him and everything is 'rigged'. He's just showing how much of a BITCHASS SORE LOSER he is where he can't admit that he's destroying his own chances of winning and that if he loses he has to find someone and/or something to blame his failure on.

First off , you are awfully emotional here. Trump isn't gonna read your post , you can relax.

To your point, " waiting and seeing " could entail exactly what Gore did. You are Rorschach testing the fuck out of his comments and jumping over go and straight to Trump rallying the troops to burn down the capital .

Thats what you are going with? And who cares. Putin is by far a better leader than anyone we have had for decades. So I guess Clinton pretending we have freedom is the new gimick. lol

lol Putin rules through force. Clinton will be president because Republicans failed to nominate a competent person. If ANY other candidate was nominated, they would have a legit shot at winning. Agree or disagree?

lol Putin rules through force. Clinton will be president because Republicans failed to nominate a competent person. If ANY other candidate was nominated, they would have a legit shot at winning. Agree or disagree?

So you think Hillary Clinton should be president?

That's the posture he's taken. Both in the debate and his appearance's before hand. Which is why the question was raised in the first place...

What position? If he challenges anything I assume it'll be through the proper legal channels and our infallible system will do its job. Or are you insinuating armed revolt or something ? Like I said , your mind is filling in the empty space between his actual words.

So you think Hillary Clinton should be president?

Over Trump? Yes. She will win. I asked you a question. Do you agree or disagree that if the Republicans nominated someone else, that candidate would have a very good chance to win?

ummm no. Putin knows he can play Trump like a fiddle. He hates Clinton because he can't manipulate her.
Trump just wants a normal relationship with Russia. Nothing wrong with it imo.

And Clinton needs an enemy for their "together stronger" bullshit.

To sum it up, Clinton means more war. She is way, way more dangerous than Trump for the global peace.

Back