• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clinton lied through her teeth again. She can't speak substantively on the issues. All she can do is go full SJW on Trump. She's not a real leader. She has been terrible in the middle east.

Atomic wedgie. Let's just hope they don't lift you off the ground and hang you off the top bunk.
People have lost testicles that way...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tepfather-atomic-called-mother-worthless.html

Man, 33, pleads guilty after killing his stepfather with an atomic wedgie

A 33-year-old Oklahoma man has been charged with killing his stepfather by giving him an atomic wedgie, that caused the victim to suffocate on his own underwear. He pleaded guilty on Monday to first-degree manslaughter.

Vote with your hearts, guys.

2148DD3F57C7EC0B1AEF25

CHGcyi_m.jpg

He was" roundly criticized "by the half of the country that didn't vote for him.......color me shocked.

I'll ask you too then : Do you think any and all election impropriety is impossible?

He only said he would look at it then. That's much different than saying he outright would not accept it.

I didn't have the media access then that I do now, but I'm talking about the international media response.
Trump's already making excuses. A bad loser before he's lost, and not exactly championing democracy.
The persecution complex is an ugly fit for a man that styles himself as a "strong leader".

Social anti-poverty programs is what the Catholic Church supports.

Also, Pope Francis has issued an encyclical against doing ecological damage to the planet:
Yeah, I know. There's a theological dispute attached to it I don't follow, but I think the issue is that they push those and push against involvement in politics on the more 'traditional' issues.

Well I'll be damned... So, given whatever standard you're using to classify Putin as an enemy, how much of the globe is also our enemy?
Pulling out of the European Conventional Arms Treaty, beginning a focused propaganda campaign of antagonism against the USA, generally opposing US interests at every opportunity. You know, that kind of thing.

Not much of the globe is our enemy. There's about 11 pariah states out there that fit the bill. North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, those kinds of places. Much of the world is our allies. Many more are our friends.

The 2000 election was like pulling on some underwear and then realizing they're dirty and not even yours so you're a little grossed out, but you've got things to do so you leave them on. The 2008 election was like you pulling up your underwear and realizing that they may not have been yours originally, but the future looks bright and you're going to go out and launder them and turn them into the best damn underwear you've ever had. This election is like you pull up your underwear, but you pull them too far and they got all the way into your ass crack and you start screaming and your ass is bleeding and then you realizie someone else's hand is still pulling them up! :eek:

Thanks.

Regardless of who wins this election (I'm guessing Crooked Hillary takes it), it is the entire world that loses bigly.
the entire world hates trump more than bush, so no.

I didn't watch the debate, yet, but from what I'm hearing Trump did pretty good overall until he denied he would accept the election results if it doesn't go his way.

That probably wasn't too damaging within that moment, but we all know that clip is going to be shown repeatedly and discussed for days by the MSM.

I didn't have the media access now that I did then, but I'm talking about the international media response.
Trump's already making excuses. A bad loser before he's lost, and not exactly championing democracy.
The persecution complex is an ugly fit for a man that styles himself as a "strong leader".

Oh , I agree that tactically it was a poor answer, just don't agree that essentially saying you'll observe and then make a decision is a " wrong " answer, it's perfectly reasonable

You never answered my question btw.

He's a man that's been president since 1999 and has an 82 approval rating. No democratically elected leader in the modern world has done such a thing without completely controlling the media, silencing detractors, and A LOT of shady behavior.

Watch facing Putin. It's a documentary by National Geographic.

Edit: My bad Sherbros. This is the right documentary...

The guy is an idealist to the max. He believes it is his destiny to rule. He'll be in office until the mid 2020's but I seriously doubt he will give up power and the people in the documentary agree.

Putin's an interesting character. He's cold and calculated. The unfortunate truth is that the US and Russia are both superpowers vying for the same influence in the world. Putin sees Trump as an opportunity to get one over on the US. Point blank.

So Putin and Clinton will be super best friends like usual?

Oh , I agree that tactically it was a poor answer, just don't agree that essentially saying you'll observe and then make a decision is a " wrong " answer, it's perfectly reasonable

You never answered my question btw.

Of course it's not impossible, but to claim it's probably costing you an election which hasn't actually happened yet is worse than a poor answer.

Yeah, I know. There's a theological dispute attached to it I don't follow, but I think the issue is that they push those and push against involvement in politics on the more 'traditional' issues.

Which as I understand it is exactly what the Pope Francis wants.

ummm no. Putin knows he can play Trump like a fiddle. He hates Clinton because he can't manipulate her.

Thats what you are going with? And who cares. Putin is by far a better leader than anyone we have had for decades. So I guess Clinton pretending we have freedom is the new gimick. lol

Has the colour of The Donald's skin influenced you that much that you need to write in that annoying colour?

You sound butthurt over nothing.

Been doing it the whole time I've been here bub. Try harder... I'd say try smarter too but I know that's never gunna happen. You don't even check to see if what you are saying is even true.
That makes you look GREAT!

How do you like that?

post-38592-fear-and-loathing-dickbutt-gif-ilEY.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back