Hillary to loosen restrictions on marajuana

If she actually works at loosening restrictions, will you still fight her on it?
I will still wish bad thing son her, yes...she is the ultimate panderer...and i mean the ULTIMATE panderer..i like to see good in the things that people do, or want..kinda hard to see that quality in Hillary if i'm honest.

Glenrod doesn't even live in the states but he'll battle Hillary on weed.

Enjoying your fantasy world much. Weirdoooo ooo ooo

Actual Ginger..not the packaged fizzy pop drinks, is a fantastic natural remedy...i got into that stuff recently
I've never looked into the benefits of real ginger. What's it good for? I drink the fizzy pop version with good Canadian whiskey, and am very familiar with both its benefits and drawbacks. If only there was no such thing as a hangover...

Funny you say that because the only soda I'll occasionally drink is ginger ale.

But I try and buy the higher end versions that have slightly less chemicals in it. The mass produced one sometimes taste to sweet. But rye kills the taste pretty much. It's a good mixing soda with whiskey

I do love a good root beer float as well.

I pretty much only drink soda if there's booze in it. Figure I might as well double up my poison intake while getting a buzz. Lol Otherwise it's pretty much just water for me.

I've never looked into the benefits of real ginger. What's it good for? I drink the fizzy pop version with good Canadian whiskey, and am very familiar with both its benefits and drawbacks. If only there was no such thing as a hangover...

I pretty much only drink soda if there's booze in it. Figure I might as well double up my poison intake while getting a buzz. Lol Otherwise it's pretty much just water for me.

Me too. I like water, club soda with lemon or non sweetened green tea. That's basically water with some taste in it lol

I will still wish bad thing son her, yes...she is the ultimate panderer...and i mean the ULTIMATE panderer..i like to see good in the things that people do, or want..kinda hard to see that quality in Hillary if i'm honest.
I'm sorry man, but that first sentence is just a horrible things to say.

I'm sorry man, but that first sentence is just a horrible things to say.
Let me reiterate, and i'm not attacking you at all..so please don't be offended...i hope she suffers greatly in her life. The woman, is fucking pure evil..

Let me reiterate, and i'm not attacking you at all..so please don't be offended...i hope she suffers greatly in her life. The woman, is fucking pure evil..
You have some serious issues man.

Actual Ginger..not the packaged fizzy pop drinks, is a fantastic natural remedy...i got into that stuff recently

I have a friend from Myanmar, she cooks with that shit all the time. I asked her for recipes and she was shocked when I said I never used ginger. She said they use it for nearly every meal. The recipe she told me about, you grind it and rub it on the chicken , turned out pretty good. I also add ginger to my stock/broths now as well.

When you look at how Asians eat it's clear to see why Americans so disastrously unhealthy. Not saying all Asia is the same or its all great, but a lot of it is. Healthy american food is usually so gross. That's why I'm learning Asian foods. It's delicious and healthy. (Not talking fried foods they have or american Chinese).

I have a friend from Myanmar, she cooks with that shit all the time. I asked her for recipes and she was shocked when I said I never used ginger. She said they use it for nearly every meal. The recipe she told me about, you grind it and rub it on the chicken , turned out pretty good. I also add ginger to my stock/broths now as well.

When you look at how Asians eat it's clear to see why Americans so disastrously unhealthy. Not saying all Asia is the same or its all great, but a lot of it is. Healthy american food is usually so gross. That's why I'm learning Asian foods. It's delicious and healthy. (Not talking fried foods they have or american Chinese).
I've changed up my whole diet over the last 5 weeks and i can attest to that..

If it prices out, I guess its fine. Also, I suppose that since they hide this income, there is nothing to keep you from selling drugs and collecting welfare benefits at the same time as it is.

I just don't like how we always frame this as an issue that benefits black people. When legalized, all that pot money will disappear from blacks, and go into the hands of the agricorps and big pharma.

where is this place where "blacks" have the weed market locked down??

id bet my bottom dollar white ppl are making more $ off illegal weed than black ppl are.

Because that's what gets the votes nowadays. 15 years ago it was by being tough on crime, hence she was pro war on drugs

America might start feeling free again when we end this bullshit.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/5/13172898/massachusetts-marijuana-raid

The story is just as absurd as it sounds. On September 21, the Massachusetts National Guard and State Police descended on 81-year-old Margaret Holcomb's home in Amherst using a military-style helicopter to chop down a single marijuana plant that they claim was in “plain view.” The raid was part of a broader operation in which police seized 44 plants in Massachusetts homes, with none of the property owners charged with anything — just their plants taken and destroyed.

I hate to say it, but the fact this happens and nobody was arrested kinda makes it worse.

I cook with ginger quite often. Probably four times a week. Good choice on using it for stocks. I also tend to add a lot of dried shitaki shoe more body.

Are we still pretending the stoner vote means anything?

Back