Hillary to loosen restrictions on marajuana

It shouldn't be reclassified. It should be legalized. People are such pussies.

Hillary was probably high when she said it...maybe she was under duress like sniper fire.

There is nothing she is against during election time. She has been waiting to play this game for years. She is more machine then human
Resistance is futile human, assimilate or die.

Hillary-of-the-Borg.jpg

Resistance is futile human, assimilate or die.

Hillary-of-the-Borg.jpg
Lol
People and the media give trump big problems for the things he says.
1 thing I like about trump is that he never uses a teleprompter.

98% of every word Clinton uses it thought out and planned. She never speaks freely
And if she did more, I'm sure it would lose her a majority or votes.

The 1 time Clinton spoke freekly. She yells, what does it matter now, when talking about the deathsof Americans.
Or when she laughs and says we came , he saw, he dies and cackles.
When taking about the lynching of Gaddafi.
If she took out gadaffi, causing Libya to go into a war zone, she did not provide proper security at the embassy. End of story. Very reckless

She's after the stoner vote!!!

Too bad everyone will be too high to remember to show up to the polls

She's after the stoner vote!!!

Too bad everyone will be too high to remember to show up to the polls

It's almost as if she'll say anything to get elected. I, for one, am shocked.

Yes I'm sure Hillary will go against the DEA and prison industrial complex to help stoners.

Yep that's within her character for sure....

Yeah drug the people as you take their rights away and send foriegn terrorists in to kill them and their families whiles its covered up from the msm.

Fuck you hilary

I'll put this here for lack of a better spot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-stop-harassing-medical-marijuana-providers/

A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Justice Department cannot prosecute medical marijuana businesses if those businesses are in compliance with applicable state laws.

The court had been asked to rule on whether the Justice Department had proper authority to press forward with federal drug charges in 10 cases involving medical marijuana dispensaries and growers in California and Washington state.

In 2014, Congress passed a bipartisan measure, known as the Rohrabacher-Farr amendment, prohibiting the Justice Department from using federal funds to prevent states from "implementing their own State laws that authorize the use, distribution, possession, or cultivation of medical marijuana." The agency interpreted the measure to mean only that it couldn't stop state governments from carrying out their medical marijuana laws — not that it couldn't prosecute cases against individuals or businesses in those states.

The Justice Department's interpretation infuriated the bill's sponsors. Last fall, a federal judge issued a scathing rebuke of the DOJ, saying that its reading of the bill "defies language and logic," "tortures the plain meaning of the statute" and is "at odds with fundamental notions of the rule of law."

But she doesn't support legalization though still right...

She said under her reign the feds wouldn't interfere with state legalization and she'd change the scheduling. Painting it in it's most optimistic light, that's doing what she can in that (to my knowledge) Congress would have to pass a law to make recreational use legal federally. It's pretty clear the feds are following the states on this matter and waiting for some sort of tipping point.

She said under her reign the feds wouldn't interfere with state legalization and she'd change the scheduling. Painting it in it's most optimistic light, that's doing what she can in that (to my knowledge) Congress would have to pass a law to make recreational use legal federally. It's pretty clear the feds are following the states on this matter and waiting for some sort of tipping point.

The tipping point is my problem here. If public support isn't the tipping point, I sure would like Obama or Clinton to explain what is...........................

Special interest would be my guess.

I just can't applaud positive incremental action, when it is draped in cronyism.

Legalize it. Furthermore, make it against the law for employers to test for it, thereby disqualifying job applicants because they smoked a blunt the weekend before. Get real.

End the war on drugs. Get the Fed out of my house.

Won't ever happen though, as there's too much money to be lost by big phama, and the prison-industrial complex.

Now I've never smoked and I can't smoke in Georgia because the law will take everything I own.

I AM in favor of 100% legalization for recreational and medicinal use. Has anyone seen the "Weedetiquette" show on Vice? They do an episode about how weed is helping victims of PTSD by getting them off the bags of pills that the V.A. says they have to take. It's a good watch!

All we've got is us...

Back