Hillary to loosen restrictions on marajuana

I cook with ginger quite often. Probably four times a week. Good choice on using it for stocks. I also tend to add a lot of dried shitaki shoe more body.

I've been jonesing for this Thai rib recipe that's heavy on the ginger. Soooooo good.

You honestly believe stoners make up a majority of any of those state's voter demographic?

Moving the goal posts eh?

The places I mentioned have legalized weed because people went out and voted for it. NOT because of any support by the entrenched parties and politicians. This coming election will see more citizens also reclaim some control over their own bodies.

I've been jonesing for this Thai rib recipe that's heavy on the ginger. Soooooo good.

Hmm lemongrass, ginger, fish sauce, touch of tamarind paste, soy, rice wine vinegar with lots of chilies reduced and thickened for the sauce?

Par cook the ribs in pho broth then toss in the sauce and finish in the oven. Tossed again once out, garnished with sesame seeds and scallions.

That's my Thai style rib recipe.

The tried, tested and true trudeau gambit.

You honestly believe stoners make up a majority of any of those state's voter demographic?

Are you that out of touch that you think the only people who find marijuana prohibition to be a failure are stoners?

Hmm lemongrass, ginger, fish sauce, touch of tamarind paste, soy, rice wine vinegar with lots of chilies reduced and thickened for the sauce?

Par cook the ribs in pho broth then toss in the sauce and finish in the oven. Tossed again once out, garnished with sesame seeds and scallions.

That's my Thai style rib recipe.

That sounds great! Here's the one I'm referring to. I'm too lazy to do the dutch oven part.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Coconut-Barbecued-Ribs-730

Got it from here.

51Jfyr3HSRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is a pretty good basic recipe from the same book. Just change shit out based on preference and what's in the fridge.

http://www.food.com/recipe/evil-jungle-prince-with-chicken-312991

Back