Hillary to loosen restrictions on marajuana

I am okay with legalizing (and regulating) marijuana even though it is typically a motivation killer. It is not as potent as hardcore drugs, and people can make their own choices in life.

What's not to like about Hillary? I can't get enough...

ZV1cxn_zpsyuqe33vt.gif

Meh.
It'll always be low hanging political fruit, especially just as a talking point.
I'll be thrilled when any of em actually do anything positive.
Schedule 1 to schedule 2 would be a start, albeit a small one. At least then it is no longer legally pigeonholed as having no medical use.

Schedule 1 to schedule 2 would be a start, albeit a small one. At least then it is no longer legally pigeonholed as having no medical use.
What gets me (especially as an epileptic) is that my doctor says it's medicine, but the DEA in their infinite stupidity says differently.

Did Snoop Dogg make a contribution to the Clinton Foundation or something?

I am okay with legalizing (and regulating) marijuana even though it is typically a motivation killer. It is not as potent as hardcore drugs, and people can make their own choices in life.

Yeah, if we outlawed whatever kept people from being productive that would be a lotta shit.

Kinda irrelevant to your claim.

He said it at a Clinton rally.. said its physically impossible for a president to do anything to an amendment..

Taking guns is a ploy, America's enemy boasts they do more damage to the system without firing a single bullet.
While people wait with guns, the war in fought on a different battlefield,

Taking guns is a ploy, America's enemy boasts they do more damage to the system without firing a single bullet.
While people wait with guns, the war in fought on a different battlefield,

There are certainly new battlefields and old ones still remain.

The time for "loosening" is long past methinks.

Next up, we'll allow people to control what they eat or drink. That'll be fantastic!

Hillary has a lot of friends in the private prison industry. I really doubt she is going to take money out of their pocket.

What effect will legalizing pot have the ghettos? Obviously, selling weed is a pretty big source of income for a lot of poor black people. When weed is legal, you'll be able to find it cheaper at WalGreens, and won't need to risk getting shot buying it. All these pot dealers will either need to go seek real employment, become a drain on the welfare system, or turn to dealing harder drugs.

Trump should come out in favor of pot.

Would capture headlines, one up Hilary.....get some bernie supporters.

People will say it would hurt its republican base, fact is that trump supporters rationalize everything he does so he could get away with...All trump has to say is thay it will create jobs and its peoples right to chose and how it will help minorities.

He is in favor of medical marijuana and said pot legalization should be up to the states.

All these pot dealers will either need to go seek real employment, become a drain on the welfare system, or turn to dealing harder drugs.

We can redirect that war on drugs money to the welfare fund.

We can redirect that war on drugs money to the welfare fund.

If it prices out, I guess its fine. Also, I suppose that since they hide this income, there is nothing to keep you from selling drugs and collecting welfare benefits at the same time as it is.

I just don't like how we always frame this as an issue that benefits black people. When legalized, all that pot money will disappear from blacks, and go into the hands of the agricorps and big pharma.

What's not to like about Hillary? I can't get enough...

ZV1cxn_zpsyuqe33vt.gif

It can be a motivation killer for some people. If I take a dab it kills my motivation but a good strain like blue dream motivates the fuck out of me.

i think shes getting desperate and starting to realize that no matter how much the media wags the dog it doesnt make their fake polls and biased reporting any realer.

Back