Opinion Hilary Clinton fear mongering with Rachel Maddow

Well, the policy they are shilling for sure is bringing it. They know it in spades, and still shill for said policies. We are talking about well known mass raping, as well; like the NYE mass sexual assaults that lead at least one German woman to have to abort a rape baby, and rotherham where over a thousand teens and kids were raped. These absolute outrages have been reported on by the media in the West absolutely as little as possible. So the ones holding signs welcoming immigrants aren't dreaming about it, I take that back, they are actively engaging in making it reality.

I'm asking because I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what the hell you guys are thinking. Are you really sitting around worrying about your wives or girlfriends fantasizing about being sexually assaulted by brown people? I can't imagine how or why that thought would even pop into your head. But that poster is the same guy who made a thread about seeing too many black people on daytime television, and about one of his baby-mommas brainwashing his toddler to not like Trump. So there's obviously some strange paranoia at work. But some of these posts venture into creepy territory. When people start ranting about women fantasizing about brown men raping them, you know they've gone off the deep end.
I never said it was too many; I pointed out it was a disproportionately high % in relation to American demographics. My daughters aren't holding signs welcoming those who have committed mass rapes in their area, and pretending white men are evil wrongdoers. Yes, I've had some really perverted GFs and exs who had rape fantasies, who were annoyed it wasn't my thing. But you're right, that was the most questionable thing in the post, but it just sums up the endgame of what they are ACTUALLY getting in Europe, letting in millions of people from the places they are at the direction of the media, (not their, but the) governments, and mobs of European women holding signs welcoming mass amounts of to many (not all) idiots into their tiny homelands.

Lol what a nutcase, trump really ran that Trump train on her and she still hasn't recovered. No wonder she stayed out of this electon, Trump would've put her in the grave.

Also, its her and her party are the divisive ones, they physically assault people (always women children and elderly of course) for not having the same political position. She was also one of the main motivators of this, calling everyone on the other side of her position "deplorable". Has there ever been an election where so many people have been openly insulted by a legitimate presidential candidate like Hillary?
Nope. She called the entire group not voting for her bad people who are less than, whch is my summation of "deplorable." Some of her followers actually bought it.

The side with ridiculous hedonsitic "pride" parades; men in drag in women's sports as unquestionable progress; and irrational hatred of the religion that created a world that allowed liberalism to exist, with support for the religion that has completely oppressed it, simply out of disdain for the men that have created the societies with the highest standard of living on the planet, well that side needs to be careful who it is calling "deplorable." Because at this point, normal families are basically just tolerating the weirdness.

Amazing that after this many years you guys are still so triggered by Hillary. Who in their right mind is spazzing over someone who was an ex-candidate from almost 4 years ago? She really fucked you guys up.

That my friends, is incurable butthurt.

She’ll never recover.

Well, the policy they are shilling for sure is bringing it. They know it in spades, and still shill for said policies. We are talking about well known mass raping, as well; like the NYE mass sexual assaults that lead at least one German woman to have to abort a rape baby, and rotherham where over a thousand teens and kids were raped. These absolute outrages have been reported on by the media in the West absolutely as little as possible. So the ones holding signs welcoming immigrants aren't dreaming about it, I take that back, they are actively engaging in making it reality.
They’re bringing fantasy rapists? That’s the term you used and it’s vey confusing.

They’re bringing fantasy rapists? That’s the term you used and it’s vey confusing.
Well I changed it, and waiting at the beaches with signs welcoming them all kind of makes me wonder. I mean, I've known a lot of women.. Women who have been honest with me regarding how they really are.

If you haven't been in the land of multiple side-chicks, you probably haven't had many relationships where women tell you things, or show you things.

Well I changed it, and waiting at the beaches with signs welcoming them all kind of makes me wonder. I mean, I've known a lot of women.. Women who have been honest with me regarding how they really are.

If you haven't been in the land of multiple side-chicks, you probably haven't had many relationships where women tell you things, or show you things.
The vagueness is strong in this one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back