Opinion Hilary Clinton fear mongering with Rachel Maddow

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score
Unhinged Hillary Clinton claims Dems can't win because of Russia

Deranged Hillary Clinton goes on bizarre rant about China, Russia

Hilary Clinton blames Russia for everything

What do you guys take from these clips? She's looking rough, and these clips are absolutely crazy. She just can't get over the fact that she lost. At what point do we move past this fake Russian hoax stuff? It's becoming as clear as ever that with 2020 approaching the Dems are doubling down on this propoganda.

There is nothing worse than someone who can't take responsibility for their fuck ups.

The #ImWithHers like Hack Sausage, Chumpsky and Failty will fall for it. The real fucking deplorables

What do you guys take from these clips? She's looking rough, and these clips are absolutely crazy. She just can't get over the fact that she lost. At what point do we move past this fake Russian hoax stuff? It's becoming as clear as ever that with 2020 approaching the Dems are doubling down on this propoganda.

Just another reason to love Russia LOL. Amazing how triggered she is by a country that is less powerful than her own and China and has lower GDP than japan and germany. There is more in common between right wing westerners and Russian people and government then there is between liberals. Conservatives in the West have more in common with Russia then liberals in the west. She needs psychological help to get past her defeat.

Last edited:
So you guys, the Trump fans don't like fear mongering and unhinged speech. Ok.

I honestly thought the election would be thrown for Hillary after seeing how biased the media coverage was. I’m glad I was wrong but it was quite the surprise when trump won.

How she can say with a straight face that Russian Facebook bots or whatever the fuck she’s blaming her loss on is amazing really.

The coverage on main stream sites haven’t even changed. Blast trump, encourage illegal immigration, he’s racist, etc...I just skip to the comment section for the truth anymore.

I honestly thought the election would be thrown for Hillary after seeing how biased the media coverage was. I’m glad I was wrong but it was quite the surprise when trump won.

How she can say with a straight face that Russian Facebook bots or whatever the fuck she’s blaming her loss on is amazing really.

The coverage on main stream sites haven’t even changed. Blast trump, encourage illegal immigration, he’s racist, etc...I just skip to the comment section for the truth anymore.

The polarization is so extreme. If the left wins in 2020, it will be brutal for right wingers in USA. It will be 100x worse then what you thought the obama years were. They will want revenge for the 4 years of Trump and will 24/7 be attacking you. Honestly it can be a very dangerous time.

Russia did interefere with the 2016 election. That is a known fact. We have indictments against specific individuals (Mueller indicted 25) and know some of the channels they worked through.

Hillary simply said (accurately) that this remains an active threat for 2020.

Sketchy translation: “ZOMGOSH HILLARDRY SAYS DEMS CANT WIN RUSSSSSSUIAIA!,,!”

Usual morons don’t watch clips, circle jerk ensues.

Es normal.

I thought Hilary was a shoe-in myself, and you're right about the media. PBS even did a pretty good pro Hilary propaganda piece the night before the election.

I honestly didn't know who I was going to vote for until I got to the polls and at the last second I decided to vote for Trump. I've never voted for a Republican president before either, but the Democrats just keep doubling down on their lunacy.

While it seems like a lot of conservatives have moved left on social issues over the years it doesn't seem to be enough for the Democrats and they keep moving further left to the point where shit stops making sense. Open boarders, Men in woman's bathrooms, etc...

Russia had absolutely nothing to do with Hillary losing. Our media did. They pushed against us, we pushed back. The Russia stuff is insane. Literally insane. If you go with it, you are delusional.

The attacks were against Bernie, Trump, and the integrity and honesty of our own media, by ourselves; mostly lefties this time around. Russia swung no more than TEN (10) total votes in the entire country. I saw the one bogus ad with the obviously fake "ABC" sign that looked like it was made by a 14 year old in a basement. I immediately pointed it out because the "ABC" sign looked obviously different. I saw one of those. 10 people.. 10 people total may have been influenced.

It's a complete lie, and it's PC to blame Russia because they are a bunch of white men that haven't completely caved in to the West's desire to make men pathetic so women can enjoy different hues of hoagie, and (due to the reality of immigration policy in many places in the West) the occasional rapist, at any gven time. Russian men are still men, as in the Balkans, and they are under attack from the West; not the other way around.

Last edited:
Russia did interefere with the 2016 election. That is a known fact. We have indictments against specific individuals (Mueller indicted 25) and know some of the channels they worked through.

Hillary simply said (accurately) that this remains an active threat for 2020.

Sketchy translation: “ZOMGOSH HILLARDRY SAYS DEMS CANT WIN RUSSSSSSUIAIA!,,!”

Usual morons don’t watch clips, circle jerk ensues.

Es normal.
What exactly can Russia do to swing that many voters? What can they do that CNN didn't do?

What exactly can Russia do to swing that many voters? What can they do that CNN didn't do?
I don’t think CNN has thousands of bot accounts accross all social media platforms, do they? And they weren’t using cutting edge analytics (Cambridge Analytica) and privacy leaks to target said messages.

I sense her going for it in 2020 and going 0 for 3.

the only way Trump could possibly win in 2020 is if the DNC subverts their own democratic process (again) and put up a tow-the-line party insider - again.

Last edited:
Russia had absolutely nothing to do with Hillary losing. Our media did. They pushed against us, we pushed back. The Russia stuff is insane. Literally insane. If you go with it, you are delusional.

The attacks were against Bernie, Trump, and the integrity and honesty of our own media, by ourselves; mostly lefties this time around. Russia swung no more than TEN (10) total votes in the entire country. I saw the one bogus ad with the obviously fake "ABC" sign that looked like it was made by a 14 year old in a basement. I immediately pointed it out because the "ABC" sign looked obviously different. I saw one of those. 10 people.. 10 people total may have been influenced.

It's a complete lie, and it's PC to blame Russia because they are a bunch of white men that haven't completely caved in to the West's desire to make men pathetic so women can enjoy different hues of hoagie, and the occasional fantasy rapist, at any time. Russian men are still men, as in the Balkans, and they are under attack from the West; not the other way around.

Lol. Which aspect of this post did you like @Seano, the baseless assertions about the exact number of people duped by fake ads or the weird "different hues of hoagie and rape" rant? Unhinged stuff, as usual.

Dear God, this woman is coming apart at the seams. It's almost 3 years after she lost and she's showing up on TV dressed like Johnny Cash to let everyone know that it wasn't her fault, the presidency was stolen from her, in case you missed it on her excuse tour or in her excuse book.

Why am I not surprised that she still can't blame her own campaign for her losing.

I don’t think CNN has thousands of bot accounts accross all social media platforms, do they? And they weren’t using cutting edge analytics (Cambridge Analytica) and privacy leaks to target said messages.

Why would they need bot accounts? It’s plumbed into millions of televisions night and day lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back