Opinion Hilary Clinton fear mongering with Rachel Maddow

Lol. Which aspect of this post did you like @Seano, the baseless assertions about the exact number of people duped by fake ads or the weird "different hues of hoagie and rape" rant? Unhinged stuff, as usual.
He's right, this country has been played. Half of us are still going along with it.

Are you for or against it?
Of course. I'm consistent on this, unlike the Maga crowd. You're the ones spewing this "You libz only care because it's trump!!" shit, despite most normal people not wanting corruption regardless the side.

Fundamentally Dems have themselves to blame to pushing a shitty establishment shill as their candidate. Insulting everyone who was displeased with her as alt-right was beyond stupid too.

Lol. Which aspect of this post did you like @Seano, the baseless assertions about the exact number of people duped by fake ads or the weird "different hues of hoagie and rape" rant? Unhinged stuff, as usual.
Yeah the direct truth sounds unhinged to somebody brainwashed to think in opposites on many, many major issues.

How many Americans do YOU believe switched political persuasions based on fake news articles? I saw one.. I bet you didn't see any, did you? I bet you are on a phone and computer all the time and did not see ONE. Exactly how many fake articles do you think it takes to sway somebodies decision to vote for a side they usually wouldn't vote for? You know what I would like to see from you? I would like to see a few of those fake articles. Show me one of the fake articles you saw. They should all be available so we know what to look out for, right? Show them to me, and we can discuss how many people it would sway from one side of the political spectrum, to the other.

Your side is unhinged sweetheart. You are the new 2005 Fox News fan thinking Saddam was going to nuke the United States, and that straight trickle down was going to put us right, economically. That's you now. You're unhinged. Of course your brain won't acknowledge it.

I don’t think CNN has thousands of bot accounts accross all social media platforms, do they? And they weren’t using cutting edge analytics (Cambridge Analytica) and privacy leaks to target said messages.
Ok, so if they switched roles, and Trump's campaign was half a billion more, 96% of media donations and support were for Trump while dedicating most of their airtime to shitting on Hillary, the entire entertainment industry vocally supported Trump, the sitting president's doj was spying on Hillary, but Hillary had $4200 worth of fake facebook ads some Russians made, who do think would have won?

Why do social media sites that take money from Russian companies for them to put out polarizing and divisive Facebook ads not get charged with anything?

Could ABC air political commercials funded by Russian companies?

She's a real piece of work. Apparently she claimed she's living rent free in Trump's head. How delusional can a person be?

He's right, this country has been played. Half of us are still going along with it.

Right, wrapped up with a demented rant about women having sex with different color men and dreaming about being raped. Did you read his post after the first line or two? Lol. Who thinks like that?

Right, wrapped up with a demented rant about women having sex with different color men and dreaming about being raped. Did you read his post after the first line or two? Lol. Who thinks like that?
I don't really feel like I owe any explanation.

Let's see what happens with this AG Barr witchhunt first...

Russia did interefere with the 2016 election. That is a known fact. We have indictments against specific individuals (Mueller indicted 25) and know some of the channels they worked through.

Hillary simply said (accurately) that this remains an active threat for 2020.

Sketchy translation: “ZOMGOSH HILLARDRY SAYS DEMS CANT WIN RUSSSSSSUIAIA!,,!”

Usual morons don’t watch clips, circle jerk ensues.

Es normal.

Did you watch the clips I posted?

I don’t think CNN has thousands of bot accounts accross all social media platforms, do they? And they weren’t using cutting edge analytics (Cambridge Analytica) and privacy leaks to target said messages.

What the hell are you talking about?

What exactly can Russia do to swing that many voters? What can they do that CNN didn't do?
They can’t do much of anything to sway votes. I can’t see a Democrat voter or Hillary supporter voting for Trump or staying home and not voting for any reason. It just doesn’t add up.

They can’t do much of anything to sway votes. I can’t see a Democrat voter or Hillary supporter voting for Trump or staying home and not voting for any reason. It just doesn’t add up.
Well I mean if CNN starts pretending that there is a disproportionate problem with white people committing crimes against black people, and makes young black males who steal and take pictures with guns the face of innocence to prove that white people have a problem, well that could probably swing enough votes to ensure a high end tax break.

Last edited:
This bitter loser was within grasp of the US Presidency, and now is the punchline to a joke.

Clown%2BHillary.png

For cbs this is a fairly good interview.
Sounds like the campaign had a lot of infighting from the get-go.

Unhinged Hillary Clinton claims Dems can't win because of Russia

Deranged Hillary Clinton goes on bizarre rant about China, Russia

Hilary Clinton blames Russia for everything

What do you guys take from these clips? She's looking rough, and these clips are absolutely crazy. She just can't get over the fact that she lost. At what point do we move past this fake Russian hoax stuff? It's becoming as clear as ever that with 2020 approaching the Dems are doubling down on this propoganda.

The HDS is strong with this post. ;)

Guys who think Putin is super cool I guess.

dems cant win unless the world is burning down. the thing the dems fear the most is a time of peace and prosperity.

its funny because its true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back