Opinion Hilary Clinton fear mongering with Rachel Maddow

Russia really dropped the ball with Commiefornia and New Jerk didn't they.

<{pranko}>
Yeah, if only they could have had one comically stupid story, as reported from an obviously fake site, reach the people in those states.. They all could have been flipped.

Guys who think Putin is super cool I guess.
I don't think Putin is super cool. I don't think he's the boogeyman, either.. Although any man (or woman) in just about any country has to be kind of scary to reach that level of political power.

I don't think Putin is super cool. I don't think he's the boogeyman, either.. Although any man (or woman) in just about any country has to be kind of scary to reach that level of political power.

I think the evidence shows Putin to be a murderous, criminal sociopath. I have no problem saying that and believe that were he to drop dead tomorrow the world would be a slightly better place. He represents nothing that I want for my nation.

Russia really dropped the ball with Commiefornia and New Jerk didn't they.

And the "Deep State" failed to keep Trump from winning the White House and then failed to nail him to the wall with a criminal indictment through the Mueller investigation.

The delusional CT's surrounding the Orange Grifter exist on both sides.

the psycho right and russian troll bots will make like 20 threads out of this. mods will have their hands full tonight.

They can’t do much of anything to sway votes. I can’t see a Democrat voter or Hillary supporter voting for Trump or staying home and not voting for any reason. It just doesn’t add up.
The issue, in this case, would be the sway of the ignorant voters. Those who go Facebook and take everything they read as fact, with no verification. About a third or more, easily.

The thing is, it's morally wrong, but that's sorta the name of the game now. The internet is dark and full of terrors, it should be up to the populace to decide what is verifiable or not. But we know that won't happen.

If this really boils down to fake ads and bots in Trumps favor, we would need to investigate and see if we can find criminal connections between Trump and Russia...Wait a minute.

Last edited:
The nation dodged a huge bullet with that whacked bitch.

Unhinged Hillary Clinton claims Dems can't win because of Russia

Deranged Hillary Clinton goes on bizarre rant about China, Russia

Hilary Clinton blames Russia for everything

What do you guys take from these clips? She's looking rough, and these clips are absolutely crazy. She just can't get over the fact that she lost. At what point do we move past this fake Russian hoax stuff? It's becoming as clear as ever that with 2020 approaching the Dems are doubling down on this propoganda.

Hard to watch. I only made it through the first two clips. She isn't helping her side politically, but she is helping her pocketbook with the new speaking tour.

Yeah, if only they could have had one comically stupid story, as reported from an obviously fake site, reach the people in those states.. They all could have been flipped.

Hopefully they up their game this round. Did you hear Russia?

How does Hillary still have a platform to speak? Is there really anyone out there who cares about what she has to say?

Unhinged Hillary Clinton claims Dems can't win because of Russia

Deranged Hillary Clinton goes on bizarre rant about China, Russia

Hilary Clinton blames Russia for everything

What do you guys take from these clips? She's looking rough, and these clips are absolutely crazy. She just can't get over the fact that she lost. At what point do we move past this fake Russian hoax stuff? It's becoming as clear as ever that with 2020 approaching the Dems are doubling down on this propoganda.

I hear Larry king is supposed to interview Elvis soon.

Two other very relevant people.

And the "Deep State" failed to keep Trump from winning the White House and then failed to nail him to the wall with a criminal indictment through the Mueller investigation.

The delusional CT's surrounding the Orange Grifter exist on both sides.
Oh i forgot to add you as well.

if Trump wanted to construct a Death Star the dems would only care about who gets killed by the planet destroying laser.

mic drop

So you guys, the Trump fans don't like fear mongering and unhinged speech. Ok.

Correction:

Dont like Maddow or Clinton.

We love unhinged speech. The left's constant RRRREEEEEEEE is entertaining.

Lol what a nutcase, trump really ran that Trump train on her and she still hasn't recovered. No wonder she stayed out of this electon, Trump would've put her in the grave.

Also, its her and her party are the divisive ones, they physically assault people (always women children and elderly of course) for not having the same political position. She was also one of the main motivators of this, calling everyone on the other side of her position "deplorable". Has there ever been an election where so many people have been openly insulted by a legitimate presidential candidate like Hillary?

Back