• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HIGH ON LIFE by Justin Roiland (co-creator of Rick and Morty)

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well he is involved in some way or the other. This is a day one purchase for me sherbros it's the first PC game that I'm gonna buy in ages. It's probably not too long which I like and the game seems to have a lot of character if you watch some of the available stuff online.

Who else is planning on getting the game sherbros?

Is it an action RPG like Fallout 4? When's it coming out?

Gamepass baby. Just need to find the time for it, season is so packed until end of next year.

Well he is involved in some way or the other. This is a day one purchase for me sherbros it's the first PC game that I'm gonna buy in ages. It's probably not too long which I like and the game seems to have a lot of character if you watch some of the available stuff online.

Who else is planning on getting the game sherbros?

It's on gamepass right now and gamepass pc is only 1 buck.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

It's got some "Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath" vibes, but I haven't seen much from the trailers, aside from that it's a shooter with wise cracking guns.

Lookin forward to playin it. Too bad its realsing so close to Crisis Core. Pentiment might get a second playthrough asap aswell, its so good. Otherwise Im defo gonna run it back some other time.

This game is ridiculous. I had some dinner preparing when I fired this up. You can watch a movie in game, so when my dinner was ready, I started watching it while eating.

I've literally spent a half hour watching Tammy and the T-Rex in the living room with Gene the bounty Hunter and our sister, wtf is happening here lmao

Young me fondly remembers 20 year old Denise Richards in this...
tammy-and-the-trex-denise-richards.gif

This game is ridiculous. I had some dinner preparing when I fired this up. You can watch a movie in game, so when my dinner was ready, I started watching it while eating.

I've literally spent a half hour watching Tammy and the T-Rex in the living room with Gene the bounty Hunter and our sister, wtf is happening here lmao

Young me fondly remembers 20 year old Denise Richards in this...
tammy-and-the-trex-denise-richards.gif

they have 4 full movies. Tho I've only come a crossed the one in the vid and 1987 slasher/horror called blood harvest

This game is so funny lol! Def play it everyone.

Where are you guys playing?

Read that the performance is pretty rough on both XSX and PC. Did that get patched?

Read that the performance is pretty rough on both XSX and PC. Did that get patched?
Zero issues, here, but yes, there was already a patch.

I have the game they made on quest… was funny .. will prolly pick this up as well

This game is a love letter to the 80's and early 90's. The hidden cards you can find are an homage to the Garbage Pail kids every guy my age used to buy from grocery store vending machines as kids. The first enslaved people you liberate are an homage to the Teddy Ruxpin doll.

I'm playing on a One S, and it's totally fine. My standards aren't too high, but if it's playable on last gen, I can only assume that people are nitpicking the shit out of it on current gen hardware. I can't imagine that there are any issues that would stop anyone from enjoying it.

Anyways, I had very low expectations going in, but two bounties down, and I gotta say, this game is fucking great. The combat ain't special,but it gets the job done(although, the knife is stupidly overpowered). That's not really the hook, though. Much like the GOTG game, this game excels in making you feel like you're just walking around and playing a character in it's world. The dialogue is never ending, and really breathes life into the whole thing. You just sometimes have to stop and take it all in. Simply standing around and listening to the banter between NPC's, is entertaining enough, and there's a damn decent game behind it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back