Hi

Originally posted by HughesRage
welcome bck dude !

Bwahaha Double Yellown3n!!!1

VOD.... we all know how fat you are, and my sister has nothing to do with it. No need for reiteration.

Lenny... you're 140 lbs with a belt and a complex. I only deal with lightweights on off-days, so you'll have to chill for a bit.

Punk... um.... spoon!

Putz... you're that retard's retarded cousin / alias / same guy, aren't ya? How's it shakin, Corky?

Anyone else feel missed?

Oh yeah, J-Gardener... change your fucking av already, it's been over a year.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Putz... you're that retard's retarded cousin / alias / same guy, aren't ya? How's it shakin, Corky?
yeah i'm his alias.. er, fuck, well... yeah

Don't respond to me then, i'll just go find a picture of king kong bundy on the internet and pretend its saying "i own you", " i fight kick boxing" or "my sister sucks mean wang" to give the authentic hojak feel to your responses.

Originally posted by Jack Putz
yeah i'm his alias.. er, fuck, well... yeah

Good show, shortbusser. Thanks for clearin that up. You and him still passing time diggin through the dumpsters behind the sperm donation clinic?

Good show, shortbusser. Thanks for clearin that up. You and him still passing time diggin through the dumpsters behind the sperm donation clinic?
nope, we've been spending the whole time watching you fight midgets

Oh you did respond to me then, regard my previous comments then disregard them. I know the avatar has been a year, its my avatar, i own that shit. Whats your excuse for the avatar involving showing someone the reacharound?

Originally posted by J-Garden
Don't respond to me then, i'll just go find a picture of king kong bundy on the internet and pretend its saying "i own you", " i fight kick boxing" or "my sister sucks mean wang" to give the authentic hojak feel to your responses.

In all the time I've known you, nothing you've ever said has made you look like anything more than a fat, redundant old shitstack who sits in front of his 486dx, taking his overweight third-world country angst out on the internet. And everytime I see that you've posted, I think this. Everytime I think this, I laugh. I'm pretty sure you can tell where this is goin, bagpipes.

The midget fighting is only a parttime thing, and it pays well. Beats the hell outta grillin em over at Burger King, too.

Ghost I have not been around sherdog long enough to know much about you, could you tell the newer members and I a bit about yourself?

Thanks.

*echo* *echo*

Good show, ya angry ol wreck of a woman. I know when I've been bested too... but unfortunately for one of us, it's never been by you.

In all the time I've known you, nothing you've ever said has made you look like anything more than a fat, redundant old shitstack who sits in front of his 486dx, taking his overweight third-world country angst out on the internet. And everytime I see that you've posted, I think this. Everytime I think this, I laugh. I'm pretty sure you can tell where this is goin, bagpipes.

The midget fighting is only a parttime thing, and it pays well. Beats the hell outta grillin em over at Burger King, too.

Jesus Ghost have you not worn the old routine out on the 3 members of global by now? I bet evertime they see you've posted Tanner rolls his eyes and thinks "Hojak says: I earn mad money, i fight mma, i fight living room hardcore for dollar (half a beer and a grope behind the couch if the male be suitably buff)".

You even made a reference to burger king, i don't even need to try. What bring you this way anyway, business, pleasure or did everyone hear one to many stories about how you kicked a 12 year old's ass in a kick boxing match after being told he had chocolate in his changing room?

J... you must think real hard about this shit.

Peter... I used to come here awhile ago, but stopped for awhile. Nothing really particular, just a variance of things that took my attention elsewhere. Helped Jeff a little here and there with his board a long time ago, but that's it. As you can see, some people here took it harder than I did.

welcome back dave. and about avatars you should change back to the one you pointing fuck-u into the camare infront of your comp . i miss that one.

Peter... I used to come here awhile ago, but stopped for awhile. Nothing really particular, just a variance of things that took my attention elsewhere. Helped Jeff a little here and there with his board a long time ago, but that's it. As you can see, some people here took it harder than I did.

It comes naturally to someone used to thinking, try replacing reading the back of the shampoo for a book that has more than pictures in it while having a shit. It helps. Trust me.

Kriky, I have no idea what on earth you just said, but I thank you for the welcome. Good seein you too. :)

Translation:

"I built this site with my bare hands, and fucked many girls because of it. And I kept this place informed of it, too."

Back