Hi

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
... but you'd have to, to feel like you really accomplished anything by talking to me... and I think we both know that.

Besides... how the fuck do shots that you take on some slut I used to date affect me? That's like insulting the gutter I threw my soda can into as I drove down the street.

Relevance, dumbfuck. Relevance.
a better example would be that it would be like insulting the gutter you found attractive enough to stick your penis into

A lot's happened on that tip. They're not even sure that fuckin slut's kid is mine now.

Yeah, yeah... have at it, you ruthless fucks. I may have gotten duped into paying child support for 2 years on a child that's not mine. Jump right in, the water in my drama pool is juuuuust great.

... but you'd have to, to feel like you really accomplished anything by talking to me... and I think we both know that.

Besides... how the fuck do shots that you take on some slut I used to date affect me? That's like insulting the gutter I threw my soda can into as I drove down the street.

Relevance, dumbfuck. Relevance.

I wasn't even going for that. Thats always been your problem you're a one trick pony that can't see beyond the little internet world you created because the outside world is so hard. The rest of your family doing fine?

A lot's happened on that tip. They're not even sure that fuckin slut's kid is mine now.

Yeah, yeah... have at it, you ruthless fucks. I may have gotten duped into paying child support for 2 years on a child that's not mine. Jump right in, the water in my drama pool is juuuuust great.

CHILD SUPPOWN3d@!11111111

Like you care. Don't humor me, Scotty. Your euphenisms mean little, and your precipices for decency mean even less.

Thanks for making my first day back nice and personal. I could never leave you fucks alone when there's this much love goin around for me here.

Like you care. Don't humor me, Scotty. Your euphenisms mean little, and your precipices for decency mean even less.

Thanks for making my first day back nice and personal. I could never leave you fucks alone when there's this much love goin around for me here.
i hope that by this comment you're not implying that you'll be back for MORE days

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
They actually can't flame at global. Most of their posts consist of 1-3 words. Anyone who stepped in there and started owning their shallow souls got their accounts edited or banned. It's a bunch of insecure pussies.
They do flame at global, just not very well. As far as the post editing, this is exactly what they did to me. They flame you, you flame them, they edit your post. The worst is that shitnut eater lukedothsucketh....and yes he does.

Hush little Hojak remember that i'll make it personal but i'll never ban you because i feel like it, unlike your regime, think about that. We run things professionally around here these days. Not to mention you're marginally more entertaining than the other peons we see crawling through here desperate for the recognition they want in life.

All this hatred wouldn't have happened if you had not been an admin here. You acted like you owned the board and made personal calls on too many issues. Fuck, I even hated you more than a serbian war criminal.

Count on it... if you can do that without a calculator, moron.
CalculatiOWNED

Damn Hojak... are you serious with these flame attempts? come on man, where's the pride?

Originally posted by J-Garden
We run things professionally around here these days.

It's run better than in the past, but it doesn't come close to professionalism.

It's run better than in the past, but it doesn't come close to professionalism.

I meant since yesterday.

All this hatred wouldn't have happened if you had not been an admin here.

Agreed.

You acted like you owned the board and made personal calls on too many issues. Fuck, I even hated you more than a serbian war criminal.

I was asked to take own3rship of problems, and that's what I did. What you saw a lot of the time was majority decision put into action by one person... me or Tanner... more often me though, cuz I typed faster than Tanner & had no problem taking the time to explain it. I honestly hold no hostility or grudge towards anyone here... not even J-Anger or fat VOD the demoted. I am humbled and content.

Agreed.

I was asked to take own3rship of problems, and that's what I did. What you saw a lot of the time was majority decision put into action by one person... me or Tanner... more often me though, cuz I typed faster than Tanner & had no problem taking the time to explain it. I honestly hold no hostility or grudge towards anyone here... not even J-Anger or fat VOD the demoted. I am humbled and content. [/B]

Myself and FTYD have seen the booth, we saw what you did. You called the shots like you ran the ship and got upset when you were reminded who actually ran it, its too late for this as we saw you fumble the ball and the only reason you come to us with the arms held in supplication is becase you're bottom rung of the food chain now. Spare me your bullshit. I don't care for you and when i log off sherdog you don't exist to me, i just want you to know here and now how pathetic you are for even bothering to show up now on your knees.

Showing up on my knees? Are you fucking kidding me? It's a website. I was an admin a year ago. I came to say hi. Really, that's all. Way to take it hard, fucko.

PS... I used the admin booth for about half the job while I was there. Ask anyone, even Jeff, about the AIM chats. If you saw admin booth, guaranteed, you saw half a conversation at any given time.

Besides... you remember that far back? Way to obsess.

I was asked to take own3rship of problems, and that's what I did. What you saw a lot of the time was majority decision put into action by one person... me or Tanner... more often me though, cuz I typed faster than Tanner & had no problem taking the time to explain it. I honestly hold no hostility or grudge towards anyone here... not even J-Anger or fat VOD the demoted. I am humbled and content. [/B]

I'm just pointing out the cause for the hostility. You made some bad decisions affecting other people whose egos were almost as big or bigger than yours. There was no way for shit to pan out peacefully when such forces clash against each other.

One question still stays unanswered though, who banned razor and why? That's one of the few unresolved mysteries.

Showing up on my knees? Are you fucking kidding me? It's a website. I was an admin a year ago. I came to say hi. Really, that's all. Way to take it hard, fucko.

PS... I used the admin booth for about half the job while I was there. Ask anyone, even Jeff, about the AIM chats. If you saw admin booth, guaranteed, you saw half a conversation at any given time.

Besides... you remember that far back? Way to obsess.

I saw how seriously you took this shit and thats why i laugh, i turn the machine off and its a distant memory but not for you. Your friends, girlfriends and entire life has revolved around getting your kicks on forums for years. How proudly you bragged about your post counts and notoriety on forums and what has it added up to? Not alot. Way to lose.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Myself and FTYD have seen the booth, we saw what you did. You called the shots like you ran the ship and got upset when you were reminded who actually ran it, its too late for this as we saw you fumble the ball and the only reason you come to us with the arms held in supplication is becase you're bottom rung of the food chain now. Spare me your bullshit. I don't care for you and when i log off sherdog you don't exist to me, i just want you to know here and now how pathetic you are for even bothering to show up now on your knees.

While I agree that dave was on a power trip that got him deadminned, I don't think this thread is a solicitation to win back "friends". I talked to him outside the forum and he's a few classes above the global average.

Back