Hi

Yeah I'm waiting on it. He's just flipping through his binder of fat jokes to figure out where on the list he was last at. It shouldn't be long though since he can just recycle through old material like always.

What's up with the happy vibes Fatsexy? Did you get laid or some shit?

Shame on you for not having a hot bitch in your ava.

Sounds to me like VOD needs to change his maxi-pad,
Try the winged type this time cause your pussy is making a big a mess when you post!

Ghost, Are you still grappling with 70 year old men in your basement? Your the kinda guy that wears a tanktop to a funeral..

What is ghost doing back here? Are we selling MMA weight loss programs with a free wig for every member or something?

I don't know but Allison has joined him in the return. She fucked all of the administration over at Global so it's easy to explain why she's here... But Hojack... Who knows.

Jeez, just say +1 and get it over with. We all know you don't have anything to contribute to the thread. At least be blatant so it'll be more obvious that you're a non-entity.

isn't this the guy that posted a picture of his cock on global?

LOL @ J Garden and VOD!!!! Gohst was PWNED!!!!! Better watch out, he might have Tanner ban you. Oh wait, Tanner is banned himself. You guys are safe then.

I think the reason Ghost is back is because Jeff, Garrett and Meat Fist begged him back. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back