Hi

H

Hojak

Haven't come here in awhile. It's not cuz I'm all pissy though. I always get into shit over here (hahaa), so it was kinda hard to do that and post from work when they started cracking down and wanting to fire people for monitored-systems-related conduct, such as own1ng people on the net. I had to stop going to like 3 other boards I went to, too. Fuckin bites.

I'm not sure how many of you remember me, but here I am I guess. Now that I'm able to come back and kick a little (I quite that job 2 weeks ago), I'll probably be posting some.

So like... what up? How is everyone?

G' Day Dave. Hows team x0 kicking along?

Did you get banned from Global for your TKO victory over Dogg in "Rage in the Living Room 26" in addition to all of this other drama?

Boing jure as they say in austrailia!

Originally posted by skyboat
G' Day Dave. How team x0 kicking along?

Good, man... real good. Me and a bud are about to hit the hills for a hike in about an hour here. Hiking is a real cardio kick in the ass, we're gonna do about 7 miles today.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
Did you get banned from Global for your TKO victory over Dogg in "Rage in the Living Room 26" in addition to all of this other drama?

hahahahahahahahaha, I heard that those pictures found their way over here. I was so fucking stoned that night, and I had my camera over there because I'd planned on taking pics of Tito's place the next morning... Dogg started mouthing off and got lit the fuck up. Recognize. But no, I did not get banned.

lol

Yeah, it's not a grand prix though. 10 total are fighting on a card on the 9th.

What about Pride, are you going?

What's crackin Dave? How have you been?

Hey Dave. Nice to see you again.

Damn dude, you got pushed out of the top ten posters....time to make that shit up.

Ghostjak all up in sherdog...

think favre will make a turn around on his piss poor ending last season? of course you do...

Hey Davey boy, I was in a chatroom a few weeks ago and we were talking about your sister... Is it true that she's a slut that likes to fuck minorities and pop out kids every 9 months? Also, there was something about a trailer and welfare involved...

How the fuck can you buy the luxuries you have (i.e. hair plugs) while your sister is on welfare... That's fucked up man.

Back