International Hezbollah pager explosions kill dozens and injure thousands in Lebanon

Got a good friend that used AI to make a song about this. Damn good banger!

2 children are confirmed dead, what the fuck is wrong with yall?

Yes, Hezbollah is fucking repugnant but to be fapping to an event that involves random children getting hurt which had no role in it at all is gross.

2 children are confirmed dead, what the fuck is wrong with yall?

Yes, Hezbollah is fucking repugnant but to be fapping to an event that involves random children getting hurt which had no role in it at all is gross.
Complain to Hamas and Hezblabla. Not me.

Hamas and Hezbollah are scum of the earth. So it’s fair game for you to celebrate kids dying and civilians?

Man, you are fucked in the head.
None of us knew about "kids/civilians" while making this so I'll except your retraction. Even though I PROMISE you that people making songs are the least of the worries in the middle east.

None of us knew about "kids/civilians" while making this so I'll except your retraction. Even though I PROMISE you that people making songs are the least of the worries in the middle east.
Well, you had to have known by the time that you were posting it here. And weird to put “children and civilian” in quotes…are you now claiming that every Lebanese person and child are terrorists?

But yeah, weird way to neuter yourself again by saying “Middle East bad!!!” so I’m gonna be a piece of filth…Don’t breed for the betterment of humanity, that’s easily the best thing that you can do for it at this point because you clearly are lacking in cognitive ability and just basic moral values.

Well, you had to have known by the time that you were posting it here.
Nope... didn't. Been partying hard all weekend.
And weird to put “children and civilian” in quotes
Yeah... I quoted you. And?
…are you now claiming that every Lebanese person and child are now a terrorist?
Nope. Nice try though.
But yeah, weird way to neuter yourself again by saying “Middle East bad!!!” so I’m gonna be a piece of filth…Don’t breed for the betterment of humanity, that’s easily the best thing that you can do for it at this point.
You don't speak for me and never will. You are just gonna continue being a faceless, anonymous keyborder who's opinion of me means nothing and has no indication of my past, who I am in the present, or my future. How does that make you feel??

Nope... didn't. Been partying hard all weekend.

Yeah... I quoted you. And?

Nope. Nice try though.
You seriously don’t think any civilians or children would be injured when they are terrorists camping there with explosives?

You are either retarded or just a piece of shit. I’m willing to bet both.

You don't speak for me and never will. You are just gonna continue being a faceless, anonymous keyborder who's opinion of me means nothing and has no indication of my past, who I am in the present, or my future. How does that make you feel??
That’s cute. No matter how smug that you try to play it off, your past and evidently your life in the present is not great. It doesn’t take much to read in between the lines. Like how badly does a middle aged man’s life have to go to the extent that they are making shitty songs about people getting blown up in a foreign country. The fact that you need to interjected that “I am a 46 yr old man getting wasted at parties, bro” is hilarious too. It just outs you as a bigger loser that obviously cares about what a “faceless” keyboarder thinks.

Last edited:
Back