International Hezbollah pager explosions kill dozens and injure thousands in Lebanon

I don't understand the folks in here condemning Israel for preemptive strikes at Hezbollah, who are launching rockets into Israel every day since Oct. 7th? Hezbollah was created as a paramilitary terrorist group funded by Iran. These are the guys you root for? WTF?
There is no such thing as a preemptive strike by Israel against Hezbollah in this war. Every strike is a response. Hezbollah alone struck preemptively without provocation in the wake of Hamas's October 7th attack.

This would be like characterizing Doolittle's Raid as a "preemptive strike" against Japan in WW2, LOL.

That would be the role of Israel here, which is who you are openly rooting for. I'm not rooting for anyone.

You support people that are indiscriminately flooding a country with thousands of hidden bombs amongst the populace, the people that are GASSING their rivals, and that are bombing them everyday in asymmetrical fashion.

History will not look fondly on your position, or the Terrorist State of Israel.
yeah, unsurprising that you chose to delete the other parts of my post.

That would be the role of Israel here, which is who you are openly rooting for. I'm not rooting for anyone.

You support people that are indiscriminately flooding a country with thousands of hidden bombs amongst the populace, the people that are GASSING their rivals, and that are bombing them everyday in asymmetrical fashion.

History will not look fondly on your position, or the Terrorist State of Israel.
I've asked him more than once if he believes that Palestinians have the right to defend themselves from Zionist terrorism and he won't answer it.

In fact if he's annoying you and you don't feel like going back and forth with him anymore just ask him that and he'll disappear.

You don't need to build a hospital to do that, you could just build an apartment complex.

Hezbollah is bad but they do also legitimately invest into the social services they provide to their constituents. That's partly how they've entrenched themselves into Lebanese society.

Ireland doesn't look too fondly on it now and Muslims comprise less than 2% of their population.
Hospital was here before. It's not exactly news that terrorists chose humanitarian buildings to hide their mugs.

I've asked him more than once if he believes that Palestinians have the right to defend themselves from Zionist terrorism and he won't answer it.

In fact if he's annoying you and you don't feel like going back and forth with him anymore just ask him that and he'll disappear.
Oh I know, been there. The double standards with these people is mind melting.

Wasn’t a q&a. Was clear truths.
If you want to play some chicken and egg game, Hezbollah was literally founded in 1982 as a result of the Israeli INVASION of Lebanon. Israeli MASSACRES in Sabra and Shatila were even deemed by the UN as genocide.

Typical behavior from Israel, who continues to play the victim game.

There is no such thing as a preemptive strike by Israel against Hezbollah in this war. Every strike is a response. Hezbollah alone struck preemptively without provocation in the wake of Hamas's October 7th attack.

This would be like characterizing Doolittle's Raid as a "preemptive strike" against Japan in WW2, LOL.

These aren't rocket scientists launching rockets at their enemies... lol

Not the smartest group

Anyone that’s followed @kflo in threads knows he won’t answer any questions about the west bank or the right of Palestinians to defend themselves

Israel just keeps winning. It's crazy what a nation can achieve when it commits itself to the strength not to cave to its caterwauling enemies, soaked in ink and bureaucracy, masquerading as humanitarians.

IDF confirms it killed top Hezbollah commander Ibrahim Aqil in Beirut airstrike

In a statement, the IDF says Aqil was the head of Hezbollah’s military operations, the acting commander of the terror group’s elite Radwan Force, and the head of a plan to invade the Galilee.

Alongside Aqil, the top brass of Hezbollah’s operations array and the leadership of the Radwan Force were killed in the strike, according to the military...

Since 2004, Aqil has been serving as the head of Hezbollah’s operations array, responsible for the terror group’s bombing and anti-tank attacks, air defenses, and other aspects of the organization.

Back