International Hezbollah pager explosions kill dozens and injure thousands in Lebanon

Lmao,
Even if legit (and it isn't)

Getting mad at Israel for striking back harder would be like getting mad at the US for waging a war against Japan after Pearl Harbor.

The weirdest thing about this conflict from a media standpoint is people taking the position that the BBC is somehow biased against Israel.

Anyway I guess my overall stance on it is if this Israeli aggression leads to a regional conflict then the West has to stay out of it because there's no reason for us to get involved. If Israel wants to act like the big dog in the region then it can't come running to it's bigger friends if it bites off more than it can chew.

I think something like large amount of bombs (8,000 tons total????) were dropped on Dresden in WW2 that is deemed controversial in retrospect. Even though nobody would view WW2 Germany as a colonized people being ethnically cleansed or living in an apartheid state. And would view the German war machine as exponentially more dangerous and damaging than Hamas.

Israel has dropped I think about 75,000 tons of bombs on Gaza which is a more dilapidated and resource insecure area to begin with. Against people human rights orgs often view as being victims of crimes against humanity.

It will be interesting to think years from now how this will be looked back on.

The ban on use of cluster bombs and ceasing their sale to israel was somewhat effective, although the use of booby traps without being able to pinpoint locations and targets isn't a huge step up.
Then again the US gave cluster bombs to Ukraine, so I'm not sure where exactly the line was supposedly drawn and why.

You really think this poor attempt at logic would fool a guy like me ? Israel won't waste any bomb on useless civilians just for the sake of it. Where they hit, there are baddies.
Even if we accept that, clearly the "shield" offered no defense, so it's pointless in pushing these nonsensical narratives about "human shields"....

Even if we accept that, clearly the "shield" offered no defense, so it's pointless in pushing these nonsensical narratives about "human shields"....
Above all, this underlines the contempt that organizations like Hamas or Hezbollah have towards the civilian populations in which they mingle.

Lol, Hamas using bad shields isn't Israels problem.

And lets not pretend like this is about shielding them from attacks, its about making sure whenever they get killed, they cause as much collateral damage as possible.

They've already been hurling thousands of bombs into Lebanon.

Is that not enough for you? Over 80% of the rockets fired in that conflict are coming from Israel into Lebanon.

Distributing small bombs completely uncontrolled out into the populace is a terrorist act. GASSING people is a terrorist act. Israel is doing both, AND bombing them.

When are you idiots going to wake up to the fact that ISRAEL ARE THE TERRORISTS
There would be no military action in Lebanon (from Israel) if hezbollah stopped attacking Israel. But hezbollah will never stop. They fire into Israel every day. their goal is terror, murder, displacement. Those are the guys you’re rooting for.

What interest do you think Israel has in Lebanon? And what does hezbollah want from Israel?

Lol, Hamas using bad shields isn't Israels problem.

And lets not pretend like this is about shielding them from attacks, its about making sure whenever they get killed, they cause as much collateral damage as possible.
They know it helps them politically because they have their marks everywhere.

I don't understand the folks in here condemning Israel for preemptive strikes at Hezbollah, who are launching rockets into Israel every day since Oct. 7th? Hezbollah was created as a paramilitary terrorist group funded by Iran. These are the guys you root for? WTF?

Back