• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey, Delusional Fans, Can we Address the Elephant in to room?

I can’t recall how they ended up back on the feet. Did the ref stand them up or did McGregor make it to his feet?

Conor was grabbing Poirier's gloves to try to pull him down onto his upkicks. After this had happened several times Poirier stopped to bitch at Herb and Conor used that moment to get up.

TLDR: Herb Dean sucks at reffing.

What actually happened unbiased? Couldn’t watch the card, did the round end and then the doc stopped ?
Was it not competitive to the point ?
I knew you would come around. You if i can recall, are a Conor Nuthugger. Watch the replays dude. I don't feel like i need to explain anythning.

Conor was grabbing Poirier's gloves to try to pull him down onto his upkicks. After this had happened several times Poirier stopped to bitch at Herb and Conor used that moment to get up.

TLDR: Herb Dean sucks at reffing.
You are pathetic join date 2009.

Last edited:
English isn't my native tongue but.... "Address" the elephant in to room ?
So basically talk him into entering the room ? He is on the fence on whether to enter or not ?
Think of it like "Acknowledge the Elephant in the room" or "Acknowledge a glaring issue that no one seems to be talking about".

If by competitive you mean Conor landed a couple good leg kicks and one punch, then sure.

Dustin landed more seriously on the feet, and absolutely dominated Colon on the ground. Conor threw a few good shits back up, but they had no effect unlike what he was taking. It was NOT looking good.
Pretty much this

Think of it like "Acknowledge the Elephant in the room" or "Acknowledge a glaring issue that no one seems to be talking about".
I know the expression he just typed "adress(address) the elephant in to(in the) room" and i just made fun of it.
Maybe English isn't his native tongue either, i was just trolling.

I can’t recall how they ended up back on the feet. Did the ref stand them up or did McGregor make it to his feet?

Conor was grabbing Dustin's gloves, so Dustin kind of yanked back and looked to Herb for some reaction at all to the foul. Herb decided that meant Dustin wanted him to stand Conor up, so he pushed Dustin back and restarted things on the feet.

Mcg was always a FW trying to fight as a LW, not to mention his style only works with smaller guys.

No wrestling, no variation on strikes and shit cardio. You can't be like that in LW where it's the most stacked division in the UFC.
no he wasnt he was always a LW IV-ing to FW

I know the expression he just typed "adress(address) the elephant in to(in the) room" and i just made fun of it.
Maybe English isn't his native tongue either, i was just trolling.
Oh lol didn't even realise the phrasing in the thread title, my b

Mcg was always a FW trying to fight as a LW, not to mention his style only works with smaller guys.

No wrestling, no variation on strikes and shit cardio. You can't be like that in LW where it's the most stacked division in the UFC.
He was a LW trying to fight @ FW

other than that, everything else said is accurate

Didnt Conor fuck his leg up trying the low kick game against Nate in their 2nd fight? His body kicks seem fine but why go back to a technique your body can’t throw without crumbling?

perfect thank you

NOW wtf happened to ryan hall!

Kept diving for Iminari's, Gave his back in a weird spot to try and rollinto guard and got trapped and pounded out viciously. Fully KO'd, dead body, eyes open taking extra strikes.

Back