• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey, Delusional Fans, Can we Address the Elephant in to room?

Dustin's ground and pound was heavy as fuck, the impact on those punches in particular was crazy. Dustin deservedly got the finish and also: Dustin is most certainly the reason Conor's leg broke in the first place.

Conor was getting Smashed before the fight got stood up. Thats when Conor's balloon foot decided to pop.
You're not wrong

His ears looked like they were going to fall off

Conor throwing naked kicks doesn't win fights. Dustin rocked him, made Conor for for a panic takedown, defended the choke and then elbowed his face in.

The leg saved Conor from a longer beating.

I can’t recall how they ended up back on the feet. Did the ref stand them up or did McGregor make it to his feet?

Mcg was always a FW trying to fight as a LW, not to mention his style only works with smaller guys.

No wrestling, no variation on strikes and shit cardio. You can't be like that in LW where it's the most stacked division in the UFC.

Dustin's ground and pound was heavy as fuck, the impact on those punches in particular was crazy. Dustin deservedly got the finish and also: Dustin is most certainly the reason Conor's leg broke in the first place.
I don't understand why this is so controversial to people.

Even if the check didn't fracture Conor's leg, the fight ended up where it ended up because of Dustin. If he stepped back on it while off-balanced, that's a credit to Dustin for getting the fight to that position and sequence that Conor was forced to or decided to step that way. People need to accept the finality of Dustin's win regardless of what caused the break.

English isn't my native tongue but.... "Address" the elephant in to room ?
So basically talk him into entering the room ? He is on the fence on whether to enter or not ?

Once Conor loses one exchange you can assume he will lose the whole fight.

It's bizarre. As soon as he clinched I posted in the play-by-play thread that he was hurt & done. You just knew he wasn't coming back. I know it ended on a freak injury but we all know what was coming

I had a poor Friend want to come over and bet, I felt bad and told him my service was shut down. I just can't be bothered with Conor Fans. LOL

I don't understand why this is so controversial to people.

Even if the check didn't fracture Conor's leg, the fight ended up where it ended up because of of Dustin. If he stepped back on it while off-balanced, that's a credit to Dustin for getting the fight to that sequence. People need to accept the finality of Dustin's win regardless of what caused the break.
I agree 100%.

Back