Here's why more brands, like Nike with Colin Kaepernick, are openly liberal

Er no. You think a time will come when China, Japan, India, African counties etc etc will allow their borders to be flooded with immigrants? It won't. The 'no one is illegal' mentality is almost entirely a Western leftist thing. And yes, illegal immigrants are illegal. Borders & immigration laws exist for good reason.

America has been attacking us and we cannot fight back with weapons. Its not even.
The No one is illegal mentality is how we drop our bombs.
Our way of attacking does more damage than weapons and Americans are blind to it

I'm gonna enjoy pushing your shit in

Now we're getting somewhere - you coming out ;)

But alas, I've better things to do than offer point-by-point refutation to someone demonstrably unintelligent, and that's not ad hominem, it's a statement of facts. Laterrrrrr

<BirdieOwn>

America has been attacking us and we cannot fight back with weapons. Its not even.
The No one is illegal mentality is how we drop our bombs.
Our way of attacking does more damage than weapons and Americans are blind to it

So you're admitting mass immigration will destroy the West? That's funny, because we're constantly told it strengthens the West ('diversity is a strength').

Now we're getting somewhere - you coming out ;)

But alas, I've better things to do than offer point-by-point refutation to someone demonstrably unintelligent, and that's not ad hominem, it's a statement of facts. Laterrrrrr

<BirdieOwn>

Flying that white flag high, I see. I actually feel sorry for you, you pathetic mess. <Lmaoo>

This was what I expected, though. You have nothing to offer but cowardice & delusion. Heading for the exit is the best decision you could've made.

'B... b... but... I only meant American conservatives... and only the ones alive now... honest'

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Flying that white flag high, I see. I actually feel sorry for you, you pathetic mess. <Lmaoo>

This was what I expected, though. You have nothing to offer but cowardice & delusion. Heading for the exit is the best decision you could've made.

'B... b... but... I only meant American conservatives... and only the ones alive now... honest'

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Lmao another one from the "Counting internet victories" brigade, that's an amazingly fulfilling life you got right there ;) How's this: you keep responding and demonstrating how triggered you are, and I'll leave my cozy job early to have a few beers and see Judas Priest :) ?

Laterrrrr
<BirdieOwn>

who still uses nike nowadays...overpriced, overhyped crap...it doesn't make you jump higher and run faster...you just look like a fool who spent your money on absolute crap.

I do think Nike has miscalculated its buyer base. I wouldn’t want to alienate 67% of my purchasers. Even if you cut that in half it’s a lot. And when brands become too urban they lose significant buyers in other demographics....Cristal, Hilfigger, Michael Kors, and Timberland all fought the urban label. I work for An auto manufacturer that claim one of its lines was cancelled because the car became know as being a 2nd rate rappers car.....alienating the base it wanted.

A company doesn’t need to be political to be moral. I could be wrong but is see this as a bad move. Want to let urban youth you support them.? Use Rosa Parks or MLK in your adds. Not a guy that thinks every cop is a pig.

They were deeply religious Christians so they wouldn't have been leftists. Leftists do not design/build beauty like that because they're not capable of it (it takes too much dedication & inspiration), and they're too busy shoving paint eggs up their vaginas and squeezing them out onto a canvas.

Architecture may very well be a liberal thing "nowadays"... which would explain why modern architecture is so awful. But we're not talking about architecture as a whole, we're talking specifically about the design/construction/craftsmanship of Cathedrals. Leftists hate Christianity, so why would they have designed and built those great Cathedrals? Exactly.

so when i asked for evidence, you can just say, " No, i just believe it"

I don't really understand the Kapernick craze. He literally sat during the national anthem as a way of saying, **** you to the country. No one should respect that. National self-loathing is not something anyone should be clamoring to be a part of but it speaks to how far left and anti-American Liberals have become in the past decade, imo.
Actually, he sat to say fuck you to his coach for putting his mopey, no talent ass on the end of the bench like the scrub he was.

What is the definition of a liberal in this context, your left wing is far too authoritarian to be called liberal where i come from.

No, for bringing absolutely nothing to this forum. You are less insightful and interesting than our current worst hacks. You are busy railing on enough about who 'didn't du nuffin' won't be long though.

I brought facts supported by statistics regarding black crime. and then everyone cried racism. And yes didn't du nuffin is so widely used there was an actual song named that. There's people on camera saying that when they get arrested. .even when they did do something.

If black people told me that most school shooters are white and present the facts to support that, i wouldn't call them racist. Think how silly that would be. Bbut bu but you criticize muh race. Who gives a shit. Reality is what it is. Deal with it.

That's the issue. That's it. Emotional liberals hate facts. They hate that fact especially. And that one etc. Do you see?

Last edited:
I brought facts supported by statistics regarding black crime. and then everyone cried racism. And yes didn't du nuffin is so widely used there was an actual song named that. There's people on camera saying that when they get arrested. .even when they did do something.

If black people told me that most school shooters are white and present the facts to support that, i wouldn't call them racist. Think how silly that would be. Bbut bu but you criticize muh race. Who gives a shit. Reality is what it is. Deal with it.

That's the issue. That's it. Emotional liberals hate facts. They hate that fact especially. And that one etc. Do you see?
So when do you plan on buying that one way ticket back to whatever dark hole your bullsh*t ancestors came from? I am waiting.

So when do you plan on buying that one way ticket back to whatever dark hole your bullsh*t ancestors came from? I am waiting.

Tell Kaepernick that and then look in the mirror and say it to yourself. You are the ones complaining about how badly you are mistreated in America.

Like I said...spend some time listening to Larry Elders. Or Candace Owens. Look into what Denzel Washington had to say in regards to what we are discussing.

More white people are killed by cops every year than black people. First question I ask is what did they do to get killed by a police officer. Then again...i don't blame everyone else for my problems.

Is it unusual for fashion brands to align themselves to the left? After all most of American popular culture from Hollywood to comedy to music is fairly progressive and left leaning.

It’s true, Liberals will spend their welfare money and fragile incomes on shoes and jewelry well before saving.

Yeah man, no Republican has ever bought a pair of Nikes before.

hands-up-gif-4.gif

Is it unusual for fashion brands to align themselves to the left? After all most of American popular culture from Hollywood to comedy to music is fairly progressive and left leaning.

I'd say the issue is that its liberial rather than left leaning which makes it a better match for business.

So you're admitting mass immigration will destroy the West? That's funny, because we're constantly told it strengthens the West ('diversity is a strength').

Trooodoh is trying to explain the rise in gun crime in toronto without getting into the demographics of the gun crime in toronto...but we all know...

Why Nike chooses to be "liberal" is simple:
cce0bc65ca1f01d8ffd43fd66b932c39

It's the only reason a big corporation makes any decision.

A few decades ago companies all pandered to conservative values because the majority of Americans leaned that way. Now the majority of Americans lean liberal with their social values so the companies pander to them. It's also worth noting that most major companies have a global market share, so it's much easier to adopt a socially liberal stance and maintain that global business rather than pander to conservatives and risk alienating non-English speaking countries.

Tell Kaepernick that and then look in the mirror and say it to yourself. You are the ones complaining about how badly you are mistreated in America.

Like I said...spend some time listening to Larry Elders. Or Candace Owens. Look into what Denzel Washington had to say in regards to what we are discussing.

More white people are killed by cops every year than black people. First question I ask is what did they do to get killed by a police officer. Then again...i don't blame everyone else for my problems.
Like I said before I will purchase my one way ticket exactly 5 minutes after you purchase yours. In your case at least there will be much joy and celebration. One less bitter, hypocrite, nutjob to deal with in this country.

Nutjobs like you are a hilarious bunch, you spend all your time lecturing others about personal responsibility and about 30 seconds after begin complaining about how liberals, The Deep State, Minorities, Obama, ect. are destroying your lives.

I'll save you some time, who hurt you MastercraftG? Who is destroying your life? How can I help? What can I do to ease your misery and pain? Do you want me to smack a liberal? Uncover every last member of the Deep State? Bleach every last minority? Punch Obama in the face? French kiss Larry Elders ass?

If I do these things will you then promise to GTFO and never ever return?

Last edited:
How about all the rich spoiled athletes that kneel for US anthem and then stand for the Mexican anthem move to mexico.

Back