Her greatest claim to fame is that a lower weight division won't fight her

Once again, how does this prove she can get to 135?
Once again, she could be 137 with no weight cut and you would make your same stupid claim. I proved she was 15lbs lighter. She gained 15lbs and made 145 just fine. She is currently 5lbs heavier than she was and made 139 just fine. Sorry you don't like facts. I do. Cyborg is the biggest duck there is.

Cyborg is the only magical person in the world where losing weight and slimming down adds weight apparently. Everyone else when they lose weight it shows up on the scale.

He said he'd give you facts if you provide which parts you dispute.

You didn't provide him with any parts.

Don't be scared like Cybro.

I disputed his entire post saying it wasn't factual did you miss that or you can't read?

When I'm calling your post unfactaual and I want evidence.
That includes the entire post, not whatever sentence you want to nitpick. Have you ever been in a discussion? Because it doesn't seem like it.

Why would I pick and choose parts of the post when I want evidence for the entire post, you're not the brightest Sherbro.

Once again, she could be 137 with no weight cut and you would make your same stupid claim. I proved she was 15lbs lighter. She gained 15lbs and made 145 just fine. She is currently 5lbs heavier than she was and made 139 just fine. Sorry you don't like facts. I do. Cyborg is the biggest duck there is.

Once again she is not 137. We're talking reality not this fantasy world you keep bringing up buddy. Talk reality.

You have provided zero facts and you have zero knowledge and or experience on the selected topics. Go home buddy you're drunk, your argument wouldn't hold up in school and or court so it's not going to hold up here.

Walk away, you're looking foolish.

I disputed his entire post saying it wasn't factual did you miss that or you can't read?
And then I sourced it and made you look like a clown. She went from 160 to 175, and is currently 165 making 139 just fine. Looks like every single fact I posted is sourced, and like I said you would make your same stupid arguments regardless, and have no actual retort other than covering your ears.

When I'm calling your post unfactaual and I want evidence.
That includes the entire post, not whatever sentence you want to nitpick. Have you ever been in a discussion? Because it doesn't seem like it.

Why would I pick and choose parts of the post when I want evidence for the entire post, you're not the brightest Sherbro.
Obviously you can't read . . .

Attachments

• slicer.gif
    slicer.gif
    144.6 KB · Views: 4
You have provided zero facts
Even Ronda haters are laughing at you by now.

Nov. 2012 under contract in the UFC she is 160.
Santos’ walking around weight currently hovers around 160lbs and the 25lb cut would just be too much for her
http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Mar 2015 while she claims she has been losing weight to fight at 135, and 2 days after a fight she is 175.

Also consider the fact that this was taken less than 2 days after blasting Charmaine Tweet, so this isn't her 'out-of-shape' or off season weight either.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then easily dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs "easy" according to her.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Care to dispute any of that?

Cyborg is a ....
06479b0f8c0d6124893572e1bb448ab4.jpg

And then I sourced it and made you look like a clown. She went from 160 to 175, and is currently 165 making 139 just fine. Looks like every single fact I posted is sourced, and like I said you would make your same stupid arguments regardless, and have no actual retort other than covering your ears.

Are you fool? Who said she was making 139 fine? Because Lockhart did not say that and I quoted that, so here I catch you again twisting your words and trying to pass off false information once again.

Obviously you can't read . . .

Once again why would I nitpick sentences when I watch sources and evidence for the entire post? How does that make an ounce of sense to you?

And he did exactly what I said he would. Ignore the sources and make excuses. It's all he ever does.

Is that why you juSt tried passing false information off to me thatCyborg can make 139 fine when Lockhart said differently? Sounds like you're ignoring my sources and articles as well as posts in general.

Are you fool? Who said she was making 139 fine? Because Lockhart did not say that and I quoted that, so here I catch you again twisting your words and trying to pass off false information once again.
Santos’ walking around weight currently hovers around 160lbs and the 25lb cut would just be too much for her
http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Mar 2015 while she claims she has been losing weight to fight at 135, and 2 days after a fight she is 175.

Also consider the fact that this was taken less than 2 days after blasting Charmaine Tweet, so this isn't her 'out-of-shape' or off season weight either.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then easily dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs "easy" according to her.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Cyborg is a ....

Even Ronda haters are laughing at you by now.

Cyborg is a ....

Once again how does this prove Cyborg can make 135? I'm still waiting on that.

Didn't you say Bye many posts ago? Why do you continue to argue a losing argument?

Once again why would I nitpick sentences when I watch sources and evidence for the entire post? How does that make an ounce of sense to you?
So you don't want the facts that he would provide. Got it.

duck.0.png

Cyborg hasn't lost to anyone in MMA. She is GOAT until someone beats her. RR will always go down as someone who ducked her the same way that Fedor will go down for being afraid of Brock.

Except she has lost in mma and she has a no contest on her record as well for cheating.

So you don't want the facts that he would provide. Got it.

duck.0.png

They're not facts, they're claims. Hence why he says "Cyborg claims". That is not factual that is a claim.

Is that why you juSt tried passing false information off to me thatCyborg can make 139 fine when Lockhart said differently?
She had to make 140 and came in at 139, are you saying she chose to lose that last pound for fun, or are you saying that is standard practice? Are you claiming Hendricks has a tough cut and instead of 170 he always makes 169?

Cyborg is a ....

While she "claims". Where are the facts, you continue to post stuff Cyborg "CLAIMED" to be doing.

Are you all is posting claims, no evidence, no facts, no experience and no knowledge on the situation. Just claims.

Tell me again why do you push your losing argument so ferociously and refuse to admit defeat on a subject you have zero experience and knowledge about and or failed to provide facts but continued to provide claims?

I guess claims are facts now, does that stuff hold up in court now a days?

While she "claims". Where are the facts, you continue to post stuff Cyborg "CLAIMED" to be doing.

Are you all is posting claims, no evidence, no facts, no experience and no knowledge on the situation. Just claims.

Tell me again why do you push your losing argument so ferociously and refuse to admit defeat on a subject you have zero experience and knowledge about and or failed to provide facts but continued to provide claims?

I guess claims are facts now, does that stuff hold up in court now a days?
So you're saying Cybro lied?

Because if that's the case we can say she "claims" she can't make 135 lbs and say it isn't a fact.

I sourced them moron. How are they claims when I sourced them?I sourced her weights.

Because SHE IS CLAMING SHE IS MOVING DOWN TO 135. But then you posted her at 175 which in turn refutes her entire claim of moving down to 135. Are you that dense?

Back