Her greatest claim to fame is that a lower weight division won't fight her

Wrong once again. Cyborg claimed she could make 135 and buddies facts refuted that claim.

Cyborg is also now claiming she can't make that weight.

You're all over the place and your arguments have zero substance.
But you said "claims" aren't facts

So since Cybro "claims" she can't make 135, it's not a fact.

So she should make weight.

But you said "claims" aren't facts

So since Cybro "claims" she can't make 135, it's not a fact.

So she should make weight.

I did say claims are not facts. But some claims from certain people hold a lot more weight than others. In this instance Lockhart's claims about Cyborg's weight and body hold much much more weight than the various claims within this thread.

Her talent and skill can be throughly seen in her fights, you're just to deep in Rousey snatch to see it unfortunately.
She's a brawler that overwhelms her opponents with brute force. Let's not get crazy here.

Not goat so what's your point? Next time stretch first before making a reach you might hurt you back.

Yes he is? He's Babe Ruth dude, one of the BASEBALL GOATS. Who admitted to using preformance enchancing drugs.

She's a brawler that overwhelms her opponents with brute force. Let's not get crazy here.

She is not a brawler, Ronda Rousey is a brawler. Cyborg actually has a slight understanding on how to strike.

Once again, how does this prove she can get to 135? I'm just seeing a lot of talk. Doesn't prove she can make it to 135. There is a big difference between saying you can do something and doing it and I think that's where you argument falls flat buddy.

Do you have experience in the weight cutting field and or the female body anatomy?

Once again you have not proved to me Cyborg can make 135. You have zero evidence to support that and you have zero creditentials to make a claim.

I'm going to take Lockhart's word over you buddy.

Her own nutritionist said she can make 135 lbs. Nobody knows her body and what it can handle more than him.

Her own nutritionist said she can make 135 lbs. Nobody knows her body and what it can handle more than him.

That was refuted in my previous posts on an updated article. He does not know for sure if she can make that weight. Go back a few pages, it is highlighted in red.

Fair enough on that part but George Lockhart, someone with vast experience and knowledge within that particular field. Claims he does not know whether or not Cyborg can make that weight.

Seeing as he has that vast experience and knowledge within the field, his claim holds a lot more weight in this particular situation than anyone else posting in this thread has.
Lockhart says she can make weight . . .

http://www.mixfighter.com/2016/05/18/nutritionist-says-cyborg-can-make-135-but/

"She can make 135. She can make 130, but performing? That’s another question. That right there comes down to time."

. . . just questions on whether she can perform at that weight.

What that means to me is, she needs to actually try and make it work.

All she's doing now is whining that no one's moving up to fight her and not the other way around.

Lockhart says she can make weight . . .

http://www.mixfighter.com/2016/05/18/nutritionist-says-cyborg-can-make-135-but/

"She can make 135. She can make 130, but performing? That’s another question. That right there comes down to time."

. . . just questions on whether she can perform at that weight.

What that means to me is, she needs to actually try and make it work.

All she's doing now is whining that no one's moving up to fight her and not the other way around.

No, all of that proves is she can make that weight but to make that weight and being to compete as a fighter still? That is an entirely different question that he has doubts in.

Do you think Ronda beats prime Gina?

Do you think Ronda walks through Gina like Cyborg did?

Do you think?

Do you know who Marloes Coenen is?

Coenen got choked out by Miesha. That's all I need to know about Coenen.

Yes he is? He's Babe Ruth dude, one of the BASEBALL GOATS. Who admitted to using preformance enchancing drugs.

Silly cuck your opinion is worthless you. You degrade it yourself everytime you click post reply. If dopers could be goat then you would have said Barry Bonds.

Silly cuck your opinion is worthless you. You degrade it yourself everytime you click post reply. If dopers could be goat then you would have said Barry Bonds.

No I would have said Babe Ruth who is a baseball GOAT who admitted to using preformance enchancing drugs.

I did say claims are not facts. But some claims from certain people hold a lot more weight than others. In this instance Lockhart's claims about Cyborg's weight and body hold much much more weight than the various claims within this thread.

How about Tito's claim that she'll die if she tried to make 135 lbs. It's scary to think Cyborg was 4 lbs from instant death when she fought Leslie.

Cyborg hasn't lost to anyone in MMA. She is GOAT until someone beats her. RR will always go down as someone who ducked her the same way that Fedor will go down for being afraid of Brock.

Actually she is 16-1 with one no contest on top of that due to steroids (Which should be a loss).

Coenen is the best fighter she has fought. The majority (inlcuding Carano unfortunately) are cans... Not necessarily Cyborg's fault but the reality is she has beaten plenty of flabby housewives.

If it
I said MMA, with a precedent set by UFC. Reading comprehension, please. If MMA wants to be taken seriously, the title shots MUST be granted based on legitimate rankings and MERIT. Not just based on who people want to fuck, or live vicariously through.
if you don't think mma is a legitimate sport then why the hell are you watching?

Back