Her greatest claim to fame is that a lower weight division won't fight her

I use 'could care less' and 'couldn't care less'. They both mean different things.
When I say "I could care less", I mean: I could care less, but why bother. It isn't so important that I couldn't care less.
It's like a girl is a five or so.
I'm not saying she is the worst looking woman I've ever seen, I'm saying, "She's a five, I filter her out." She isn't hideous, but....

There is richness in the language.
In the context of what ts was saying, it should be 'couldn't care less'. The way most people use that expression on sherdog, it should always be couldn't.

When was she at 135? She has never fought at 135. Find me a fight.
It's been posted. I have posted some facts, I will do so again. Tell me what you think is wrong.

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then easily dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs "easy" according to her.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Care to dispute any of that?

Cyborg is a ....
06479b0f8c0d6124893572e1bb448ab4.jpg

It's been posted. I have posted some facts, I will do so again. Tell me what you think is wrong.

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then easily dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs "easy" according to her.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Cyborg is a ....

Ok so do you have any experience within the weightcutting field and or anatomy of the female body to be so exactly sure of this? Or are you talking out of your ass on a subject you have zero knowledge of and trying to push it off as fact because it really sounds like it.

Oh yah when has Cyborg fought at 135 in her entire career, I'm still waiting on that fight homie.

EDIT: Shogun can fight at MW if he cuts some fat, that's your logic bro.

Ok so do you have any experience within the weightcutting field and or anatomy of the female body to be so exactly sure of this? Or are you talking out of your ass on a subject you have zero knowledge of and trying to push it off as fact because it really sounds like it.

Oh yah when has Cyborg fought at 135 in her entire career, I'm still waiting on that fight homie.

EDIT: Shogun can fight at MW if he cuts some fat, that's your logic bro.
I posted facts. You post logical fallacies about fat. No one is talking about fat. Since we know when she was 172-175 she had near zero fat, if fat factors in it means she was fat at 160lbs and could lose even more weight.

If fat is a factor, it goes against you.

Cyborg is a ....

Ok so do you have any experience within the weightcutting field and or anatomy of the female body to be so exactly sure of this?
As far as expert opinions ...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...onist-says-she-can-absolutely-get-down-to-135

If a man was calling out all the fighters from a lower weight class to move up everyone on here would be calling him a pussy.

If a man was calling out all the fighters from a lower weight class to move up everyone on here would be calling him a pussy.
Now imagine that big fighter was a steroid cheat who recently added 15lbs of muscle.

I posted facts. You post logical fallacies about fat. No one is talking about fat. Since we know when she was 172-175 she had near zero fat, if fat factors in it means she was fat at 160lbs and could lose even more weight.

If fat is a factor, it goes against you.

Cyborg is a ....

As far as expert opinions ...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...onist-says-she-can-absolutely-get-down-to-135

You're not posting facts. You're just making things up and trying to pass it off as fact there is a big difference. You actually have zero evidence for the claims you are making.

Now as far as expert opinions goes, showing how much of a fool you are. Here is an updated article from Lockhart.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/1...-cris-cyborg-can-make-bantamweight-but-theres

"People don't realize how hard it was just to get down to 139. She had to do three-a-days every single day of the week. Sundays she had a day off, but still. Three-a-days, it's a lot. She's running, doing a lot of road work."

That said, he isn't against the move in principle, particularly if Cyborg requested it. He noted explicitly it is far from optimal for her competition needs, but as business pressures creep more and more into the conversation, it's a possibility Cyborg and her time could be forced to take seriously.

Yah, Shogun can make 185 but is it optimal? No. GSP can make 185 but is it optimal, No.

That's how shit your stance is on this entire fiasco.

EDIT: Here i'll edit some more in for you because you like taking articles that are outdated and try to pass them off as off updated opinions, "If she ever said, 'You know what? I want to come down to the 135.' I think it'd be possible, but is it definite? Honestly, I don't know. The amount of work she put in to get to 139...

You're not posting facts. You're just making things up and trying to pass it off as fact there is a big difference. You actually have zero evidence for the claims you are making.
Tell me what you disagree with. Those are all facts. Pick one. I will source it, you will realize you are wrong, make more excuses, and disappear until you make your claims in another thread.

Cyborg is a ....

Legacies don't mean shit in MMA. Title shots and such are given based on popularity not merit. UFC set the standard. MMA is a side show and a joke. Not a legitimate sport at all.
wtf does that have to do with the borg?

it's quite legit, btw.

Tell me what you disagree with. Those are all facts. Pick one. I will source it, you will realize you are wrong, make more excuses, and disappear until you make your claims in another thread.

Cyborg is a ....

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

It's ok, you have nothing factual to add to your arguments. Keep hating and pushing your agenda on subjects you have zero knowledge on and facts to back up your arguments.

Don't make me laugh, posting the same shit over and over.

It's ok, you have nothing factual to add to your arguments. Keep hating and pushing your agenda on subjects you have zero knowledge on and facts to back up your arguments.

He said he'd give you facts to any part you asked for.

Don't be scared homie like Cybro is for 135 lbs.

Yet I see zero sources and factual evidence as well facts.

Are you guys done wasting my time with your nonsense?

"People don't realize how hard it was just to get down to 139. She had to do three-a-days every single day of the week. Sundays she had a day off, but still. Three-a-days, it's a lot. She's running, doing a lot of road work."

So you admit everything I posted is a fact and you can't find a single thing to fault. Glad you admit it. Like I said you would.

Nov. 2012 under contract in the UFC she is 160.
Santos’ walking around weight currently hovers around 160lbs and the 25lb cut would just be too much for her
http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Mar 2015 while she claims she has been losing weight to fight at 135, and 2 days after a fight she is 175.
Also consider the fact that this was taken less than 2 days after blasting Charmaine Tweet, so this isn't her 'out-of-shape' or off season weight either.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Bye.

He won't say what part he thinks is wrong because he knows none of it is. He knows everything I listed is a fact.

Yet I see zero sources and factual evidence as well facts.

Are you guys done wasting my time with your nonsense?
He said he'd give you facts if you provide which parts you dispute.

You didn't provide him with any parts.

Don't be scared like Cybro.

So you admit everything I posted is a fact and you can't find a single thing to fault. Glad you admit it. Like I said you would.

Nov. 2012 under contract in the UFC she is 160.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Mar 2015 while she claims she has been losing weight to fight at 135, and 2 days after a fight she is 175.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Bye.

Once again, how does this prove she can get to 135? I'm just seeing a lot of talk. Doesn't prove she can make it to 135. There is a big difference between saying you can do something and doing it and I think that's where you argument falls flat buddy.

Do you have experience in the weight cutting field and or the female body anatomy?

Once again you have not proved to me Cyborg can make 135. You have zero evidence to support that and you have zero creditentials to make a claim.

I'm going to take Lockhart's word over you buddy.

Back