Her greatest claim to fame is that a lower weight division won't fight her

The resume is so impressive tho, connen, carano, bazler, finney...

Cyborg is a nightmare matchup for Ronda, but if she is intent on fighting her, she should drop to 135 which is building up a nice pool of talent.

Not to mention Cyborg's resume is far from great. Aside from Conenan, what quality fighter has she ever beaten? Carano was a pretty face but had all of 0 elite wins. Julie Kedze is the only win on Carano's resume I've ever heard of and she's dar from annelite fighter.

Could you guys imagine if Jones' one reason for being called the GOAT is that MWs won't fight him?
Jones is fine with beating up MW's lol

Cyborg needs to lose the mass and fight. I really think she can smash everyone at 135...but her complaining is getting old. It's not impossible for her to lose the weight. Hell, it's not even hard. For as long as the division has been established, she could have easily lost the needed weight.

Did this really need to be it's own thread?

Legacies don't mean shit in MMA. Title shots and such are given based on popularity not merit. UFC set the standard. MMA is a side show and a joke. Not a legitimate sport at all.
And Bellator never has joke fights

Her greatest claim to fame is that the UFC created a weight class to prevent it's cash cow (literally) having fight her.

FYP.

And Bellator never has joke fights

I said MMA, with a precedent set by UFC. Reading comprehension, please. If MMA wants to be taken seriously, the title shots MUST be granted based on legitimate rankings and MERIT. Not just based on who people want to fuck, or live vicariously through.

Cyborg is a nightmare matchup for Ronda, but if she is intent on fighting her, she should drop to 135 which is building up a nice pool of talent.

Not to mention Cyborg's resume is far from great. Aside from Conenan, what quality fighter has she ever beaten? Carano was a pretty face but had all of 0 elite wins. Julie Kedze is the only win on Carano's resume I've ever heard of and she's dar from annelite fighter.

Who is dar and where is annelite? It sounds magical!

Her greatest claim to fame is that the UFC created a weight class to prevent it's cash cow (literally) having fight her.

FYP.

Yes, because the likes of Holm, Tate, McMann and Zingano weren't already fighting at Bantamweight.

Could you guys imagine if Jones' one reason for being called the GOAT is that MWs won't fight him?

Wrong, Jones isn't GOAT because he won't move up to the next division above him like the 135'ers won't.

She made it to 140.

She can just lose a little bit of muscle mass and make 135 if she wants more competition instead of asking clearly smaller girls to fight her at a size disadvantage.

Unless of course Cyborg is SCARED to fight Ronda, Holly, Tate, Nunes, Cat, Pena, Shevchenko without her strength and size advantage that is.

No she can't. Do you know the ins and outs of Cyborg body? Do you have experience with weight cutting do you have experience with anything related to weight? No you don't, so you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Why would Cyborg fight if she isn't comfortable? That is by far the stuipidest shit I have ever heard. Your fighters would go 0-200 if you made gameplans for them.

You might not speak English as a first language so I didn't want to bust your balls. But using could instead of couldn't care less, I can't let that slide. I can't have my future children growing up in a world where they could care less.
I use 'could care less' and 'couldn't care less'. They both mean different things.
When I say "I could care less", I mean: I could care less, but why bother. It isn't so important that I couldn't care less.
It's like a girl is a five or so.
I'm not saying she is the worst looking woman I've ever seen, I'm saying, "She's a five, I filter her out." She isn't hideous, but....

There is richness in the language.

A weight class that she herself can't make nevertheless.

I've never seen a fighter get so much support over such a ridiculous premise before.
Actually it's her abusing steroids and destroying an entire division.

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then easily dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs "easy" according to her.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Care to dispute any of that?

Cyborg is a ....
06479b0f8c0d6124893572e1bb448ab4.jpg

Yes. She can. She'd have been at 135 years ago if she did not put 15lbs of muscle on after asking to be released.

When was she at 135? She has never fought at 135. Find me a fight.

Back