Henry Cejudo is no longer The Messenger. Has a new nickname

fuck the haters, cejudo is running with all the shit that people made fun of him for and it's great.

cejudo bless.

many people like him, including myself..

snake killer! that was an awesome fight, I'm telling you..

and people make fun about his medal because he's already embraced the meme and is joking about those medal himself

He told the Schmo that he himself (Hank) is the King of Cringe. That works tor me and I can’t think of a more appropriate name.

Trying to watch that guy is beyond cringe inducing.
Dillashaw's levels of cringe >>>>>> Cejudo's

When you are able to joke about yourself, you get a cringe exception

Him and his manager are annoying as fuck, no wonder that wrestling girl blew him out.
Hope Moreas knocks him out.

I really like Henry. I like his competitiveness, drive, wholesome message... all of it.

But somehow I still find his personality annoying and cringey when he talks. It's probably a personal problem on my end because he seems like a really awesome person.

His fights are great tho and I agree with the things he says even if the way he says them rubs me the wrong way for some silly reason.

He's the type of person with the level of drive you would need to be able to fight 4-5x per year and defend both belts. He really wouldn't need to put on any weight for BW, he's already thicker and hits harder than half of them and have the power, explosiveness and technique to outwrestle them. Here's to hoping he avoids injuries and maintains the drive to stay super active. He seems like a good person and great ambassador for the sport.

Too much ego isn't a good thing. If you start to talk about yourself in the 3rd person, you've definitely crossed that line.

He should keep it simple and humble
Henry 'manlet' Cejudo

The real alpha, Triple H, is 6’4 250, I guarantee cejudo would trade it all to be 6’4 250.

Let that sink in boys. He would no doubt, and if you think otherwise you’re high

Is it sinking in yet?

By the time you reach here it will have sunk in. Glorious. Simply glorious

giphy.gif

Him and his manager are annoying as fuck, no wonder that wrestling girl blew him out.
Hope Moreas knocks him out.

That rasslin girl blew him out because he's a manlet, not because he's annoying.

He sounds like a Triple C.....

C sounds for Child. and would make total sense

Triple C is too long. He should shorten it up to Trip instead of Triple, and make the C plural. So it would be Trip C's. You say it like when someone trips and has a case of the Trip C's, because that is what is going to happen to Henry before Marlon gives him a one way ticket to the shadow realm.

Don't know if this is true or not, but I heard a rumor that Cejudo actually won an Olympic gold medal once.

Hope he accomplishes his goals and continues to be an outstanding competitor and Champion Gold medalist.

Back