Henry Cejudo is no longer The Messenger. Has a new nickname

Triple Cringe.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Henry “Big Crip” Cejudo
Crip walks his way to the octagon

in my line of work a TRIPLE C means you will not be able to walk without soreness for at least a week
does cejudo know this????

If it means threads full of sherdoggers being triggered I'm in. Entertain me my children

OG Triple Triple

icecubefriday.jpg

For a moment i thought he wanted his nickname too be "Olympic Gold Medalist"

How? Does he have some Olympic medals we don't know about?
He's a triple champ cuz of the gold medal in wrestling. WRESTLING!!! At least Conor had 2 other championship belts in MMA. I think Conor's quad champ holds more water than Cejudo's triple C

Henry's talking about proper gold, not a Cage Warriors belt.
No one has called a gold medalist a champ. It's a gold medal in WRESTLING, not MMA. At least Conor's CHAMPIONSHIP belts are for MMA.

Triple C? Isn’t that some kind of couch medicine that kids get high on?

I don't think Cejudo has many fights left in MMA or maybe just UFC shit, idk his contract and he has a clause. I think they'll use him for the midget tossing portion i assume WWE has. Hasn't he already dabbled in wrestling or was banging a hot wrestling chick? If they don't pay and promote him if he becomes champ-champ I think he'll bounce. I predicted Rose's retirement, it's possible. He wants serious money. But he's seriously short... Great hairline though.

Lol Henry Cejudo will not be doing anything to speak of with WWE. Can you imagine how he would look next to those monsters? It would be a joke.

cringe level very high. it shows he is still a kid. oh, well. he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Back