Henry Cejudo is no longer The Messenger. Has a new nickname

The coolest nicknames are the ones people give to themselves.

* rolls eyes

If you stack 3 Cejudos on top of eachother you have someone of average height.

He can keep both. Henreeeeeee The Messengerr Triple Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hudoooooo

Also by his calculations, Conor is a quad champ

Terrible nickname but not as bad as Showeather

“TJ didn’t believe it, and look at him.”

Screenshot-2019-04-12-at-18.43.12.png

{<jordan}

He should win a championship at darts or a spelling bee and become a quadruple champion

What is it about little people and gold?

I really like Henry. I like his competitiveness, drive, wholesome message... all of it.

But somehow I still find his personality annoying and cringey when he talks. It's probably a personal problem on my end because he seems like a really awesome person.

His fights are great tho and I agree with the things he says even if the way he says them rubs me the wrong way for some silly reason.

He's the type of person with the level of drive you would need to be able to fight 4-5x per year and defend both belts. He really wouldn't need to put on any weight for BW, he's already thicker and hits harder than half of them and have the power, explosiveness and technique to outwrestle them. Here's to hoping he avoids injuries and maintains the drive to stay super active. He seems like a good person and great ambassador for the sport.

Triple Cringe.

This. Cejudo is the nut low. Just the absolute worst.

You know how many men in this country are 5’4” or shorter? Less than 5%. And of that pool you know how many ever worked up the nerve to participate in sports? (Okay I don’t know either). The point is, Cejudo is a big fish in the tiniest of tiny ponds. If Dan Hooker was champion of a division made up of lightweights from Oceania whose initials are DH it would probably be a larger pool than the pool Cejudo reigns over.

Cringe or not, look at how much interest there is the guy compared to Mighty Mouse.

Back