Henry Cejudo is no longer The Messenger. Has a new nickname

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
At UFC 238 on June 8, Henry Cejudo will attempt to capture the vacant UFC bantamweight title in a fight with former World Series of Fighting champ Marlon Moraes. If he wins, he can call himself the UFC bantamweight champion, the UFC flyweight champion, and an Olympic wrestling champion — a “triple champ”, if you will.

Should Henry Cejudo find success at UFC 238, he’s planning on adopting a brand new nickname to reflect his status as such an accomplished champion: “Triple C.”

That new nickname will replace his former monicker “The Messenger.”

“I’m already a champ champ,” Cejudo told Helen Yee during a recent interview inside his own home. “I’m already an Olympic champ and a UFC champ. I’m looking to be the triple champ. I told people, after June 8, after I win this fight, my nickname is officially going to change. Not ‘The Messenger’, but it’s going to change to ‘Triple C.’

“I’m taking all the gold. I’m greedy.”

After announcing his plans to adopt a new nickname with a win at UFC 238, Henry Cejudo gave his take on Moraes’ four-fight win-streak.

“A lot of it you credit him [for], and a lot of it you probably discredit his opponents,” Cejudo said. “The majority is based on distance and timing. It’s the details that makes a champion. I think that’s something Marlon has really capitalized on, it’s his distance with his switch kick, his composure… But he’s going against another animal. He’s going against the greatest combat athlete of all time. He’s going against the greatest competitor of all time. Its not your average fight. He can think I’m a flyweight all he wants — I guarantee I’ll be just as big as him, if not bigger. TJ [Dillashaw] didn’t believe it, and look at him.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/henry-cejudo-planning-to-adopt-new-nickname-if-he-beats-moraes/

Triple Cringe.

He’s going against the greatest combat athlete of all time. He’s going against the greatest competitor of all time.
image.jpg

Like this if youve gotten fucked up on triple C

fuck the haters, cejudo is running with all the shit that people made fun of him for and it's great.

cejudo bless.

Triple C has a nicer sound to it.

fuck the haters, cejudo is running with all the shit that people made fun of him for and it's great.

cejudo bless.

I like Triple C. But I also like making fun of his self-promotion game.

I don't think Cejudo has many fights left in MMA or maybe just UFC shit, idk his contract and he has a clause. I think they'll use him for the midget tossing portion i assume WWE has. Hasn't he already dabbled in wrestling or was banging a hot wrestling chick? If they don't pay and promote him if he becomes champ-champ I think he'll bounce. I predicted Rose's retirement, it's possible. He wants serious money. But he's seriously short... Great hairline though.

He told the Schmo that he himself (Hank) is the King of Cringe. That works tor me and I can’t think of a more appropriate name.

Trying to watch that guy is beyond cringe inducing.

Back