Henry Cejudo Calls Out Alex 'The Average', I'll KO You Inside 3 Rds!

Dana needs to pay both of these guys and make a superfight.....but he won't since he's cheap.

Ali gave Cejudo bad advice.

The UFC moved on from him so quick. It's really hard for midgets to get convincing star power.
Same can be said for the heavier divisions. Look at Jones, he’s arguably the GOAT but the UFC moved on just fine without him.

Guys like Cejudo and Jones wasted so much hype and money by sitting out instead of pursuing super fights . Fans have short attention spans.

Volkanovski says if UFC wants him to whoop Cejudo's ass he'll do it but he wants no 1 contenders. This is all on Dana and UFC being cheap. I get Dana might be worried in the off chance Cejudo somehow beats Volk but they can negotiate a rematch clause. Also it would be massive popularity wise if Cejudo won the FW Title.

He could win… but I really don’t hold a lot of weight to “triple or double” champs when they skip over the division and fight one dude. It really doesn’t mean much.

you’re in the UFC for a reason. You’re obviously very talented. If you’re the champ at one division, it’s 100% within the realm of beating anyone above or below you, regardless of weight.
This weird narrative of thinking it’s “insane” or “improbable” needs to be squashed.

I bet the top 5 of any division could go toe to toe with champs above and below their classes.* minus women.

I think that would be a bad night for Cejudo. Volkanovski is not tall, but he sure as hell has big frame and lenght for his size. And on top of that, he is better striker than Cejudo. But Henry sure can try.

Also, dude is highly overestimating himself. His two best wins are debatable split-decision and ko of half dead guy who fought for his life to make the scale. When you remove that, you have a win against Dominick Cruz, a fight in which judge took Dominick's right to compete in a dirty manner. Even funnier, same judge allowed Marlon Moraes to lay flat on the back with arms limp while not defending himself for more than a few seconds, not counting 300 other punches he got clean on the head without defending. I mean, Merab was hurt more than Cruz, let alone Marlon. All in all, for a guy whose best wins are those, who's got like 2 title defences, he sure talks a lot about himself. He is not even close to what he portrays himself. You need consistency on top and some kind of domination to enter those conversations. he just started a path to it.

Very unlikely to happen...the fight makes little sense for Volk and virtually no sense for the UFC.

Cejudo should first come back to BW and win back his belt............ without it he's a nobody and Volk has zero reasons to be more eager to fight him than to fight someone like Zabit or KZ or Max again.

Cejudo is such an idiot. He could've gotten the FW title fight easy when he had the BW belt, would've been champ vs champ and he would've gotten PPV points for it.
Dana is never going to pay him big money to come back because they don't need him.

I get the feeling that his girlfriend is going to divorce him after the baby is born and then take everything he has ... then he'll come back.

Thank you for your interest Henry, but we are going in a different direction. Best of luck on your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
Every UFC fan

Id like to have seen this before CCC’s long layoff, he looked really in-tune and in incredible shape when he was a current, defending champion.

Still wouldnt mind seeing it though. I give Volk an edge due to activity but skill for skill, prime for prime, great fight.

I'm not seeing how getting married and having kids gets in the way of a fight career. DJ managed it and became the GOAT.
If you can afford to take time off and devote yourself to family exclusively, to some people that's the ultimate luxury.

This guy Cejudo has made it feel like he's been retired for decades good god he is BORING

Cejudo super overrated. His best wins are a controversial decision over DJ, drained no chin TJ who had no business at FLW, Moraes who was killing him before he gassed like always (somehow the narrative is that Cejudo made brilliant midfight adjustments lol), and past prime legs without wheels Cruz. No reason to think he has anything for Volk. If he beats Yan then we can talk.
tumblr_p0qxb41O5f1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

images

Cejudo>>>Moraes>>>>Starling>>>Yan

Back