Henry Cejudo Calls Out Alex 'The Average', I'll KO You Inside 3 Rds!

Cejudo calling someone else a midget? Has he checked his own height? lol

Cejudo is the reason Moraes has no chin.

If he were to get the FW belt he gets "Colitis" though.

Sure does a lot of call outs for a guy who retired inside the cage and then is sad people aren’t tripping over themselves to beg him back

I like him. He funny but dangerous. I think people don't like him because hes a beast.

Cejudo needs to return to active competition. These lame call outs on TMZ or wherever have grown old.

Dana needs to sign it then. He's back asking for that fight forever .

Cejudo..... Cejudo...... oh, is that the guy who threatened to take his ball and go home, and nobody cared?

Cejudo super overrated. His best wins are a controversial decision over DJ, drained no chin TJ who had no business at FLW, Moraes who was killing him before he gassed like always (somehow the narrative is that Cejudo made brilliant midfight adjustments lol), and past prime legs without wheels Cruz. No reason to think he has anything for Volk. If he beats Yan then we can talk.

Lol. Straight hater alert. CCC credentials are better than volk regardless. Give the man the fight Dana.

Cant believe they will pay a fat ass nick diaz but not Cejudo. Fuck the red goof

I don't think CCC wants any of Yan or Volk. I think he can beat moreno though

Yan? You mean Yan who couldn't finish a tired sterling for a few rounds lol. CCC would've ko sterling with that showing.

I like him. He funny but dangerous. I think people don't like him because hes a beast.

People don't like him because he retired, and then starting calling people out non-stop

Like, if you wanna fight all these guys, why did you retire?

If he truly believes in himself, he should fight a top3 ranked FW and earn a titleshot.

I assume he wants to be one and done again. Dana is probably not gonna let that happen.
Champs/Former champs dont go that route in this era, specially when Volkanovski doesnt have a clear next opponent, Cejudo has called him out more than once, but i doubt the UFC is willing to pay him too much for that fight, specially when everyone knows Cejudo wont defend.

Remember when that Moraes win was considered a big deal?

Lol. Straight hater alert. CCC credentials are better than volk regardless. Give the man the fight Dana.
I made arguments for my claim. You didn't refute a single one.

I made arguments for my claim. You didn't refute a single one.

Easy. He beat mm with the takedown in their rematch. Fight was close but take down made the difference.

TJ. Who was highly ranked and a champ in his own right . You mentioned depleted but didn't mention that he was using EPO to gain an advantage over CCC. CCC bounced his head off the canvas.

Cruz-former champ with amazing record and still winning today. He got flying knee and dropped. You can argue that one ended early but I have no doubt CCC would've finished him any way

Olympic champ, 2 divsion champ who defended his title too. If anyone deserves to make history and become a 3x divsion champ it's him.

People on here who hate are nervous he will take volk title. That's just the truth of it. Who else does volk have to fight?

Last edited:
How can Dana make it happen. In case everyone (including Henry) has forgotten....Henry retired and quit the sport.

This is like Randy calling out Francis or some BS.

Either unretire and come fight or shut your mouth Hank!
They were the only show up and running during the early days of Covid, Brawk versus Hunto happened within a very short window, with all sorts of USADA/AC exemptions. If there in an appetite to make the fight happen, Dana will $how us a way.

People don't like him because he retired, and then starting calling people out non-stop

Like, if you wanna fight all these guys, why did you retire?

Let's not pretend he wasn't calling people out when he was active. He was always asking for fights and pretty much getting them. Volk is no different.

I want to see the fight, Dana just needs to pay up so our OLYMPIC champion returns and tries to make history again..

Let's not pretend he wasn't calling people out when he was active. He was always asking for fights and pretty much getting them. Volk is no different.

I want to see the fight, Dana just needs to pay up so our OLYMPIC champion returns and tries to make history again..

But Cejudo retired? Why should Dana have to pay up for a retired fighter the masses lost interest in?

Cejudo should have kept fighting if he wasn’t Ed to you know, get paid to fight.

But Cejudo retired? Why should Dana have to pay up for a retired fighter the masses lost interest in?

Cejudo should have kept fighting if he wasn’t Ed to you know, get paid to fight.

Alot of people want to see him fight on here atleast lol. As for ppv, the model is dying and numbers have been low across the board. CCC was entertaining in and outside the cage.

He left the belt to sterling and moreno.. which both can't beat him regardless. I want to see history of a 3 x divsion champ and CCC had all the tools to do it. No one can deny that unless just a hater.

Easy. He beat mm with the takedown in their rematch. Fight was close but take down made the difference.

TJ. Who was highly ranked and a champ in his own right . You mentioned depleted but didn't mention that he was using EPO to gain an advantage over CCC. CCC bounced his head off the canvas.

Cruz-former champ with amazing record and still winning today. He got flying knee and dropped. You can argue that one needed early but I have no doubt CCC would've finished him any way

Olympic champ, 2 divsion champ who defended his title too. If anyone deserves to make history and become a 3x divsion champ it's him.

People on here who hate are nervous he will take volk title. That's just the truth of it. Who else does volk have to fight?
Props for actually obliging instead of just flaming.

I will say EPO doesn't change the fact that TJ was depleted and probably chinny because of it. In fact the EPO wasn't a factor in the fight since TJ got caught so early. He is not a small BW and going down a weightclass at 32 was a boneheaded move. It's a flukey win imo.

Cruz was past prime no matter what you say. Good as a win but weak as a title defense.

Otherwise fair points and agree to disagree.

Back