Henry Cejudo Calls Out Alex 'The Average', I'll KO You Inside 3 Rds!

Cejudo beat Marlon, and Cruz at BW which means pretty much nothing... it's like Conor beating Eddie Alvarez and Nate at 155... like cool, but you haven't proven you could handle another weight class up at all

He’s not coming back , not unless they drive a dump truck full of money up to his house , and we all know that’s not going to happen because he’s not a big draw

I can’t take this call out seriously when he isn’t fighting.
With Holloway vs Yair happening in November and Volk wanting to fighting sooner than later, this might be a good timing for Volk vs Cejudo.
I just don’t think the UFC cares about this super fight.

They should make this fight. But I think Cejudo would need 6 months of drug testing first since he has been retired, something like that.

I’d fucking love to see this fight happen, idk if is bet money. But i would almost guarantee a great fight!

I want to see history of a 3 x divsion champ and CCC had all the tools to do it. No one can deny that unless just a hater.

Then why did he very publicly retire?

Then why did he very publicly retire?

Because he was getting paid what he thought was fair being a lm Olympic champ and two divsion champ.

He said he would've stayed if he got paid more.

The only person I want to see Cejudo fight is Nunes.

Wtf is wrong with Dans
Lets make this fight happen for the baddest midget in the world belt

Volkanovski may be of a diminutive stature like Cejudo but unlike Henry he has the build of a significantly taller man.

Alexander can naturally hold a lot more muscle than Henry which is why he started his career at WW which is a division Cejudo would never dream of competing in.

Henry has the build of a small statured man which is why he has only fought at FLW and BW.

Volkanovski is big enough to compete successfully at LW in the UFC and I envision someday will. Henry would get smoked at LW.

These two should never fight, both have great legacies.

Never wanted to watch a Cejudo fight yet, but I will watch the shit out of this fight.

Back