Hendricks is no longer ufc

Always remember his debut against sadollah
He was known around here as 'happy beard guy'
If you remember you are a real OG
They brought him in to lose to Sadollah also. I remember how shocked and sad Joe was when Johnny ragdolled Amir in the first.

What's with all the hate ?

He used to be a good fighter but lost his fire when he got the title.

These things happen.

Most of you act like he fucked your sisters or owes you money.
Well, he actually owes me money for fucking my sister, so I am allowed to hate him twice as much as everyone else.

His body didn't turn on him....his mind/will power did
I disagree.
A lot of fighters said that. When you are used to cut weight for so long, at one point it just refuses to cooperate.
Besides, he was game, moved up even though he was much smaller and tried his belt.

Only people in SHerdog rather make fun of him than listen to people who actually know the perils of cutting weight so much.

eh, ok. but then he would probably pay him peanuts. he can got o bellator rizin ksw or what not and get back on his vitamins and perform way better
the possibility is definitely there, Hendricks himself said he wants to continue working with UFC, i agree he shouldn't tho, he's a good example of someone that depends of PEDs due to his lack of profissionalism

clean Hendricks is a bum

Instead of pointing to other opinions, why not tell me where what I said was wrong?

It all came down to round one, which was insanely close.

True or false?

I agree completely. I know I am in the minority thinking GSP won, but I know there's only the slightest of margins on why. I completely understand and can see why most people give it to hendricks. In the end far, far from a robbery, just an extremely close fight that happened to go GSP's way, could have just as easily gone to Hendricks.

Fuck him.

Ever since he said he wouldn't let fans touch the WW title belt he had at the time because they hadn't earned it I've taken pleasure in all his defeats

I thought it was Jon Jones who said that.

Maybe he meant he's walking around the 209? Diaz represent.

Fuck him.

Ever since he said he wouldn't let fans touch the WW title belt he had at the time because they hadn't earned it I've taken pleasure in all his defeats

What did he do?

If you're ever in Midlothian, check out his steakhouse. Me and a buddy got drunk there last week, it's actually pretty dope!

I thought it was Jon Jones who said that.

I think Jones said something about the imitation belts

JOHNY HENDRICKS WON’T LET YOU TAKE A PHOTO HOLDING HIS UFC BELT; HEAR HIS REASONS
https://www.mmaweekly.com/johny-hen...a-photo-holding-his-ufc-belt-hear-his-reasons

UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks is accommodating to fans. He’ll sign an autograph and pose for a photo. But he won’t let you hold his championship belt and snap a shot.

While on a press tour to promote his upcoming rematch against Robbie Lawler at UFC 181 on Dec. 6, Fox 5 newscaster Monica Jackson asked to hold the belt for a photo and Hendricks politely said, no.

“You can hold it. I don’t let people take pictures with it,” said the UFC 170-pound titleholder. “It took me seven years, a couple of broken noses, a couple of broken hands, a fractured chin and a torn bicep to get it.”

It’s his belt. He earned it. You can hold it, but don’t ask to take a photo with it unless the champ has it in his hands.

----------

7 minute mark

On UFC 181: Embedded Episode 1, UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks told an interviewer that to get a picture taken with his belt, you have to beat him for it. It was not immediately clear if Hendricks was joking, so at a UFC media event on Thursday, Ariel Helwani asked Hendricks about it.

"Huuuunh," began Hendricks. "I hate that I'm that way. I'm very generous in a lot of ways, you know, but I will never tell my coaches or my management group that they can't do something with it. Does that make sense?

"Because they've been there. They've put in the time. They've done that.

"But to see the smile that people get whenever they hold that belt, sort of eats at me, in the sense of that they didn't earn it. You know what I mean? They didn't have... I fought with three broken hands, a couple of broken noses, a fracture thumb, torn bicep, and a fractured leg, to get that thing. You know what I mean?

"And that's a lot of pain to go through. And I had to fight so many tough fighters. And I want the fans to be happy, and I want them to enjoy their experience, but I also know that they didn't go through that grind."

Hendricks defends the belt against Robbie Lawler, in the main event of UFC 181, live on pay per view, Saturday night.

Last edited:
He’s going to go eat his way through another restaurant.

USADA killed Big Rig. He shoulda been a LW after they came but was lazy on top of it all. Ate fuckin whataburgers instead of spinash salads.

What did he do?

If you're ever in Midlothian, check out his steakhouse. Me and a buddy got drunk there last week, it's actually pretty dope!
What? It’s been closed for a while.

He needs his pre USADA supplements back, he'll move to Bellator and go full on beast mode there

He was so fucking good what happened it boggles me

It’s fucked up really

Robbie Lawler, or more specifically the wars he drags people into if they refuse to cave to his power in the first round.

Oh and in this case, a James Toney like food habit

Back