Hendricks is no longer ufc

He was so fucking good what happened it boggles me

It’s fucked up really

usada is what happened. its obvious and you don't need to be smart to realize he was on stuff and was able to cycle on and off it pre-usada testing.

many were getting away with it, now look all the fighters who are getting nabbed by usada or don't "look or perform" the same.

I don't care what others think, i believe he was on stuff to give him the edge, why else would he coward away from taking extra testing for his gsp fight, he had no good reason to decline, he didn't even have to pay gsp was going to pay for both of them....don't matter anyways i'm glad if if they did release him, and even before usada he still couldn't beat the champ, even more of a reason to get rid of him, plus who wants a guy on there team that only gives 70%!!

usada is what happened. its obvious and you don't need to be smart to realize he was on stuff and was able to cycle on and off it pre-usada testing.

many were getting away with it, now look all the fighters who are getting nabbed by usada or don't "look or perform" the same.

I don't care what others think, i believe he was on stuff to give him the edge, why else would he coward away from taking extra testing for his gsp fight, he had no good reason to decline, he didn't even have to pay gsp was going to pay for both of them....don't matter anyways i'm glad if if they did release him, and even before usada he still couldn't beat the champ, even more of a reason to get rid of him, plus who wants a guy on there team that only gives 70%!!

I tend to agree. GSP - who has more of an ear in the industry than any of us have - was very adamant about calling him out, after which Hendricks refused to undergo rigorous testing. He's lethargic, had multiple issues making weight (even in a higher weight class now) and doesn't anywhere near the power and explosiveness he used to. This can not be attributed to him only fighting "top guys" now either - it's definitely not the case.

I tend to agree. GSP - who has more of an ear in the industry than any of us have - was very adamant about calling him out, after which Hendricks refused to undergo rigorous testing. He's lethargic, had multiple issues making weight (even in a higher weight class now) and doesn't anywhere near the power and explosiveness he used to. This can not be attributed to him only fighting "top guys" now either - it's definitely not the case.

i agree, and another point is many think if someone is on roids there going to be huge and ripped, it all depends on the type of roid your taking.

you can take something that makes you fuller, without the ripped look like a body builder....hendricks could've been taking ped's to make him take punches, hit harder, be faster, strong, but without the ripped body builder look and still be on roids or ped's....but ever since usada has been implemented all of a sudden he's lost all those attributes, and he physically doesn't "look" to be in the same type of shape he was in his earlier fights in the ufc.

hendricks was the one that accused gsp to be on roids or ped's. While the champ has been advocating for extra testing in the sport long before hendricks came around, gsp insists they take extra testing for the fight and pay for both, to prove hendricks and anyone else wrong...then what happens, oh ya suddenly johnny boy has a change of heart after telling the media he would do it. Why all of a sudden coweard out, yup he didn't know how to face the media under pressure so he lied and said he'd take the testing for the gsp fight knowing that he wasn't and couldn't follow through with it because he was probably on stuff and was able to cycle off it with the old testing, probably the reason why fighters who were taking stuff before that got away with it and now with usada are getting nabbed.

Back