Hendricks is no longer ufc

Nicely played sir,
In all seriousness he must’ve known this was coming to already be cutting weight
<Moyes5>
For real tho, it seemed like after the GSP fight he became undisciplined and the weight issues started to pile up. Seems like he really shit the bed with all the talent the guy has. What a waste

Remember when gsp got manhandled by this guy. Gsp was callin schenanigans before then.

he was robbed. only GSP fans that justify making a HUGGGGE stretch of the imagination try to say GSP won that fistfight.

I'm positive that robber AND his robbery loss to Lawler demotivated him extremely. Why keep pushing yourself so hard just to get fucked over not once but twice.

The GSP fight was at least somewhat close, but Johny clearly won. Clearly.

The Lawler "loss" was a fucking atrocity and a travesty. We as fans should hold our heads in shame that a robbery like that is allowed to happen. Everyone, literally everyone, knows Lawler lost but everyone kind of just disregards it because "OMG LAwler is so cool JUST BANG BRO lol"
Johnny did not win, neither narrowly nor clearly. I would give him the Lawler fight without question.
I like Hendricks, I like that he finishes, and I wish GSP was a finisher like he was pre Serra. But we can agree to differ on the outcome of their fight.

Give the dude a cheeseburger(no bun) and a damn IV.

What's with all the hate ?

He used to be a good fighter but lost his fire when he got the title.

These things happen.

Most of you act like he fucked your sisters or owes you money.

I feel like the gsp fight was the start of it all. That loss got to him

The pre inspected beef called young johnny got by with the bulging muscles and lil gut & gave GSP the roughest test ever.> The inspected beef called old johnny couldn't get by with the bulging gut n lil muscles. Oh remember the good dope dayz.

I mean you're entitled to your opinion, but you're absolutely in the minority in thinking GSP won that fight or that it was even close.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2013/11...core-controversial-georges-st-pierre-vs-johny
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/ufc-167-dana-white-furious-georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks

Instead of pointing to other opinions, why not tell me where what I said was wrong?

It all came down to round one, which was insanely close.

True or false?

could means that there is a possibility that he sign again with the ufc. there isn't
why? UFC could give him a 3 fight contract and use him to build prospects
they kept Takanori Gomi and Gray Maynard in terrible spots too

Thank God

His fat ass won't be missed

I always liked him. I will be bummed if he actually got let go. the guys got a fucking family. for as much as you asswipes cry about fighter pay, and them being treated like shit; you sure do turn your back on these guys real quick

LHW needs some fighters... Hendricks might even be able to make the weight cut.

I always liked him. I will be bummed if he actually got let go. the guys got a fucking family. for as much as you asswipes cry about fighter pay, and them being treated like shit; you sure do turn your back on these guys real quick

Johnny Hendricks was never my friend

A pity how he derailed since GSP fight.
I wish him all the best.

IMO a very tough wrestler with great KO power and IMO he even beat GSP (His obvious greatest achievement - even if you disagree, you gotta allow the fact he got so close of doing something no one did since Hughes).

But it is puzzling (and saddening) how his body turned on him and he couldn't get it done anymore....
His body didn't turn on him....his mind/will power did

Not surprising. He's 1-5 in his last 6 and he's a habitual weight misser.

It sucks because I honestly think he had the ability to go down as one of the greatest welterweights ever.
Light Heavyweights you mean?

why? UFC could give him a 3 fight contract and use him to build prospects
they kept Takanori Gomi and Gray Maynard in terrible spots too
eh, ok. but then he would probably pay him peanuts. he can got o bellator rizin ksw or what not and get back on his vitamins and perform way better

Too bad. I don’t want to see him take any more beatings anyways

Back