Hendricks is no longer ufc

I don't normally cheer guys losing their jobs but fuck Johnny and I hope Bellator doesn't pick his fat ass up

Not surprising. He's 1-5 in his last 6 and he's a habitual weight misser.

It sucks because I honestly think he had the ability to go down as one of the greatest welterweights ever.

Pre Usada, I would’ve agreed.

Just re-watched the fight between Hendricks and Costa and after seeing him in there with a monster like Costa, Hendricks must be crazy to think "I don't want to put in a real effort to make the WW limit, I'll just fight at MW and I'll do fine".

Costa is a monster in the MW division, Hendricks just didn't belong in there with a guy that big. Plus He seems to have lost all motivation when he fights, It could be USADA or it could be that he's super depressed with his current position within the MMA world.

Either way, he needs to shape up. He's a professional and fighting at a higher weight class because you have no work ethic to make the weight limit is just fucking embarrassing.

I am curious whether he hangs around the sport. Bellator. Small shows. Whatever.

On one hand, he has not displayed professionalism or a general desire to really compete for a while now. On the other hand, he kept showing up.

At this point, he will really just be a "name UFC fighter" to put up against prospects in small smaller shows.

Pre GSP Natty Pigg rigg for Rizin or Bellator!!!!!

Battle of the duiretics

I imagine he's already been in talks with Bellator. If he can get back on the juice it will help his metabolism so he MAY be able to make 170. Either way....I hope its not some long series of bad performances and beat downs.

He's from my hometown so I've always been a fan. Plus he used to be good.

I think Jones said something about the imitation belts

JOHNY HENDRICKS WON’T LET YOU TAKE A PHOTO HOLDING HIS UFC BELT; HEAR HIS REASONS
https://www.mmaweekly.com/johny-hen...a-photo-holding-his-ufc-belt-hear-his-reasons
UFC welterweight champion Johny Hendricks is accommodating to fans. He’ll sign an autograph and pose for a photo. But he won’t let you hold his championship belt and snap a shot.

Thats not such a bad thing to overlook, he's still talking to his fans and signing autographs. What I dislike more is his problems with missing weight. I think he's still in a funk after some tough fights he's in.

USADA destroyed Hendricks. Was never the same.

Not surprising. He's 1-5 in his last 6 and he's a habitual weight misser.

It sucks because I honestly think he had the ability to go down as one of the greatest welterweights ever.
He did, pre-USADA. I don't think it's any coincidence that he hit a massive downslide the moment USADA came to town.

hes been released

An mma reporter Luke Thomas says he said he is walking about at 209

<Varys01>

How the fuck did this happen
He got beat up a lot. Oh, and he missed weight a lot.

Jarl

This all happened to Johnny when they started putting salad in burgers, like lettuce, onion and tomato. Johnny was fine until they put all that rabbits food in the burgers.

Get Johnny back on the 2 all beef patties, 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon, with 2 slices of cheese and he will be totally fine again, just like the past.
23347492_1500139910073832_6747830020758044672_n.jpg

USADA did a number on Hendricks.

What a fucking fall for this dude. But he was annoying so....youknowwhatI'msaying?!

Haha get that for Pig Rig and he will be reinvented again and new. He lost all his one punch KO power after he started working with Dolce and all that sports science monkey making scammers.

Get Pig Rig back on the real mans food to regain strength.

He put a beating on GSP like no one ever has. That’s the only thing I will remember about Big Rig when I’m old

Back