Hendricks: "I have fought both of them and Robbie is sort of the way I like to fight."

For one fight (maybe two if you count Condit) Hendricks was boring, and people love to say this shit. This may be the most unoriginal group of people you could ever bring together on an online forum. The odds that this many people could come together on one site is mind boggling.

In the second Lawler fight, Hendricks threw 111 strikes, over five rounds. The SECOND Lawler fight, you know...the boring one.

That 111 strikes ( IN THE BORING FIGHT) is more strikes than GSP threw in any fight, since Fitch in 2008.

Yah and all Hendricks wanted to do after standing in the pocket with Robbie was lay on him. Hendricks is a whiny fighter and it will be a good day when he moves to Bellator or retires.

Yah and all Hendricks wanted to do after standing in the pocket with Robbie was lay on him. Hendricks is a whiny fighter and it will be a good day when he moves to Bellator or retires.

Did you miss the part where I pointed out that in that very fight, the one where all Hendricks did was "lay on him", that he landed more strikes than GSP landed in any fight from 2008 to the point where he retired in 2014. So I'm assuming you also said, in 2008, "Man, I'll be glad when GSP goes to Bellator or retires all he does is lay on every opponent now"...and I'm assuming you stated that very opinion up to and through 2013?

More cheese with that wine? Tyron was right about Johny ( he is a big whiner ).

Hendricks is so dumb.

You're not supposed to *like* the way your opponent is fighting you. Fighting is pain, not pleasure. Am I the only one picking up on this? If you are losing the fight it should be frustrating, not to your liking.

I'm glad I got to witness the day Sherdog finally saw Hendricks for the sore loser he is.

For one fight (maybe two if you count Condit) Hendricks was boring, and people love to say this shit. This may be the most unoriginal group of people you could ever bring together on an online forum. The odds that this many people could come together on one site is mind boggling.

In the second Lawler fight, Hendricks threw 111 strikes, over five rounds. The SECOND Lawler fight, you know...the boring one.

That 111 strikes ( IN THE BORING FIGHT) is more strikes than GSP threw in any fight, since Fitch in 2008.

Seems like you are finding it hard to come to terms with the fact people find Hendricks boring.

Of those 111 strikes in the 2nd fight what was memorable, apart from him burying his head into Lawler's junk?

The Matt Brown fight all he did was have top control. Zero submission attempts and no real GNP.

Seems like you are finding it hard to come to terms with the fact people find Hendricks boring.

Of those 111 strikes in the 2nd fight what was memorable, apart from him burying his head into Lawler's junk?

The Matt Brown fight all he did was have top control. Zero submission attempts and no real GNP.

Can you remember one memorable GSP strike since 2008? My point is, or was originally, is that everyone shits on Hendricks because 90% of what he says is misconstrued. He made one comment about throwing with 70% power against GSP, and it was over for him. I mean, think about what he said there...really think about it..remember the circumstances. EVERYBODY questioned his gas tank before he ever fought GSP.

So, he's already got a rep and he's coming into his first five round fight against the undisputed five round king...right? That's not exaggeration or hyperbole, that's fact. So he says the 70% comment, referencing not punching himself out early...that's called SMART FIGHTING....and people fliiiiiiip, he basically beat GSP and people couldn't have that...and god forbid we give the guy the benefit of the doubt of not being the smartest dude ever

Him and Lawler broke the record for most sig strike landed in a WW title fight in the first fight, and people just pretend like that shit didn't even happen. Hendricks fucked up....don't get me wrong...the second fight, Hendricks fucked himself with his cut. However, in that fight people act like Robbie was swinging for the fences....Hendricks threw 27 more sig strikes in the second fight, than Lawler did. Lawler didn't do shit the entire fight except mean mug and throw wildly inaccurate haymakers the last 15 seconds and people jizzed their god damn pants lol

On top of all that, he says he likes the way him and Robbie fought and people waaaaay over react to that. "Oh it's not gonna be the way you like it Johny" and then OP is posting Gifs like he wasn't talking about the first Lawler fight. Are people intentionally being stupid when it comes to Hendricks? If you don't like his personality, that's TOTALLY understandable...but do you really have to come in here and make yourself look like a Jr High girl completely misrepresenting some gossip she heard?

And sorry, i guess people think the Matt Brown fight was boring, but he dominated him really. Threw 124 total strikes, 67 of those significant. I mean, Hendricks was able to throw more significant strikes than Brown was total strikes. I can understand that fight though, 9 for 10 on takedowns seems a little wrestlefucky but it worked well.

Of course, this is a wall of fucking text so I don't blame you if you don't read it. I enjoy the debate and talking about it though. It's nothing personal, i'm not shitting on you or anything.

I'm no fan of Johny these days, so it pleases me to see that he's learned nothing from this loss.

Bite down on the other guys jock piece is more like it.

Only next to the diaz bros in terms of whining and excuses made after fights

Hendricks needs to just embrace being a heel because he is just naturally unlikable

"if he wasnt such a pussy and dodged my haymakers, I woulda won"
I think he should go to the WWE then hopefully he will get the story line he likes and guys will stand and take those punches

Can you remember one memorable GSP strike since 2008? My point is, or was originally, is that everyone shits on Hendricks because 90% of what he says is misconstrued. He made one comment about throwing with 70% power against GSP, and it was over for him. I mean, think about what he said there...really think about it..remember the circumstances. EVERYBODY questioned his gas tank before he ever fought GSP.

So, he's already got a rep and he's coming into his first five round fight against the undisputed five round king...right? That's not exaggeration or hyperbole, that's fact. So he says the 70% comment, referencing not punching himself out early...that's called SMART FIGHTING....and people fliiiiiiip, he basically beat GSP and people couldn't have that...and god forbid we give the guy the benefit of the doubt of not being the smartest dude ever

Him and Lawler broke the record for most sig strike landed in a WW title fight in the first fight, and people just pretend like that shit didn't even happen. Hendricks fucked up....don't get me wrong...the second fight, Hendricks fucked himself with his cut. However, in that fight people act like Robbie was swinging for the fences....Hendricks threw 27 more sig strikes in the second fight, than Lawler did. Lawler didn't do shit the entire fight except mean mug and throw wildly inaccurate haymakers the last 15 seconds and people jizzed their god damn pants lol

On top of all that, he says he likes the way him and Robbie fought and people waaaaay over react to that. "Oh it's not gonna be the way you like it Johny" and then OP is posting Gifs like he wasn't talking about the first Lawler fight. Are people intentionally being stupid when it comes to Hendricks? If you don't like his personality, that's TOTALLY understandable...but do you really have to come in here and make yourself look like a Jr High girl completely misrepresenting some gossip she heard?

And sorry, i guess people think the Matt Brown fight was boring, but he dominated him really. Threw 124 total strikes, 67 of those significant. I mean, Hendricks was able to throw more significant strikes than Brown was total strikes. I can understand that fight though, 9 for 10 on takedowns seems a little wrestlefucky but it worked well.

Of course, this is a wall of fucking text so I don't blame you if you don't read it. I enjoy the debate and talking about it though. It's nothing personal, i'm not shitting on you or anything.

giphy.gif

I can't like this post enough. Only time Hendricks stalled was last 2 rounds of the 2nd Robbie fight. It's gonna take a lot more than that to lose me as a fan. Hendricks is fucking legit.

What he means is that he prefers less technically apt opponents who he can use his low level striking effectively against.

I really loved Hendricks fighting (at first)... but I can't stand him at post fight press conferences. Not because of his rubbish/idiot excuses he makes... but after each fight, at the press he has to spit that shit into a bottle over and over again... I'm not disgusted by blood, but what he does is pure disrespectful for his audience.... Maybe, from where I came, you take your beating like a man, and don't spit in front of other people and make excuses ... Now, every time he fights I root against him, and at the post fight press I skip him ... don't behave like a man, skip you moron ...

Bite down on the mouth piece and throw? Yeah thats why as soon as the fight started you went to push Wonderboy up against the fence to start the usual dry humping, but thankfully that plan immediately failed.

Some of those stats are misleading. Go ahead and try to find me three strikes Condit landed on him that were hard enough to make a person worry about Robbie.
l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

He fought people besides the natural born runner. He has been in wars and taken tons of damage over the last few years.

l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

He fought people besides the natural born runner. He has been in wars and taken tons of damage over the last few years.
Yeah, Rory and Manhoef tagged him for sure. I meant more in terms of deciding how to score a fight, not cumulative damage. Nobody disputes that Robbie was losing those two fights.

Back